Well, congrats to you ;)

I applied for the Charlton job and i got it. So first things first just stear away from the drop then sort the team out at the end.

View attachment 1103147

Good luck matty with your new job!

How to hold a match when you lead 0-2 outside or 0-3 against big teams
psg - asse win 0-2 and lost 3-2
lyon - asse win 0-3 win 3-4 with goal 4 for me at 93 mn

Did you played with slightly deeper D-line on these matches?

d-ligne is normal
i m test with slightly deeper d-line ok

d-ligne is normal
i m test with slightly deeper d-line ok

From the OP:

NOTES

- !Important! When playing away against much better teams, drop the D-line to slightly deeper !Important!

Half season finished with Charlton since i took over they were 20th (post 138) and it went very well (sheff utd in fixtures i started at) with no transfers just worked with what i had. Hoping next season i can push into the play offs with abit of tweaking with some new players. (-14mil in dept tho) Sam 4411 tactic i was using

View attachment 105502View attachment 105501View attachment 105500

Last edited:
I am at the halfway point in my toughest season ever, really. My team is so weak, we are often conceding 3 or more goals, but there are also some surprise wins, so we really have the chance to avoid relegation. January transfer market is opening soon, let's see if there are some bargain buys to catch.

Something went wrong during the expansion (H)

2468806-20170216-pafaxE.png

2468805-20170216-OUKPwu.png

The nightmare season is over, finally. We secured our PL spot pretty late, with a horrible defensive record.

View attachment 104540 View attachment 104539

The club's finances are very secure right now, so I might be able to buy better players.

View attachment 104544

We got our small stadium expanded to 12.500 capacity, but I hope the will build a new one soon and name it after me :p

View attachment 104543

There are 2 "unique" players in the squad, who are with us from the beggining, Maxted is even the first choice GK. Thanks Jonny and Liam!

View attachment 104542 View attachment 104541

For the next season I might consider changing to Zidane tactic. I've used Hannibal V4 in the National League, Genesis AP2 in L2 and L1, Samurai in the Championship and in this debut year.

Well Zyndar if you want a easy season next time then yes use the Zidane tactic if not and want a challenge keep using the others haha

### New 4-1-4-1 version added to the OP. ###

SAMURAI ELITE

2477742-20170227-lJ58mx.png

Notes- !Important! Use Control mentality at home and Standard on away games !Important!

Test season with Everton