What tactic do you do

A 5-4-1 Strategy: Counter or control, depending what team i'm against. I play wide, try to pass through balls leaving the striker one-on-one. Deep defending. Simple

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

say mate have you tried using the logos for FM 2010, it would make it look better, just a though?

yeah i'll download it now, thanks m8

A 5-4-1 Strategy: Counter or control, depending what team i'm against. I play wide, try to pass through balls leaving the striker one-on-one. Deep defending. Simple

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

yeah i'll download it now, thanks m8

np :)

great story bud i hope you get them somewhere in the future!!!

keep this up mate, albania should hang their heads in shame at being the first victims of san marino lol

lol, they should, but i feel there are going to be many more victims...

In case you've noticed, i said that I play with a 5.4.1 and the best eleven shows a different formation, i don't know why this is.

i :wub: your sig

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

After beating Norway, i've dropped 17 places in the WR!

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

tomorrow more guys, got to go

View attachment 17443

Great result, although I had a bit of luck because their first goalie, akinfeev, was injured, and early in the game, their 2nd goalie was injured as you can see.

View attachment 17444

Another very good result, great comeback. The ref nearly equalised for them by sending off my player when in real life that foul wouldn't even been a yellow card.

View attachment 17445

I didn't expect to be sitting comfortably at the top of the league!

View attachment 17446

Still 21 points to play for though :p

Wow that is amazing mate, well done. :D