San Siro Superiority - A Story By Brummy123 and Miskell99

Who Will Do Better ?

• Total voters
I have an offer to be England U21'S BOSS aswell should I accept

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

SEASON REVIEW

PLAYER OF THE SEASON

5th Place Allesandro Nesta

Manager’s Comments: Dominant in the air and defended well against all strikers.

4th Place Andrea Pirlo

Manager’s Comments: Pirlo plays very well winning the ball and scoring the odd goal too. He can create something out of nothing and is a leader on the field.

3rd Place Ronaldinho

Manager’s Comments: He scores goals and he sets them up. He gets back and makes some brilliant clearances and is a top player

2nd Place Riquelme

Manager’s Comments: In the top ten scorers’ lists and is top of the charts for assists.

1st Place Huntelaar

Manager’s Comments: Huntelaar scored 14 goals in the world’s biggest competition.

Young Player of the Season

1st Pato 2nd Bale 3rd Adiyah 4th Rodwell 5th Lukaku

Team of the Season

Abbiati

Zambrotta---Nesta---Thiago Silva---Bale

Rodwell

Pirlo----Ronaldinho

Riquelme

Huntelaar----Pato

well mate i haven't took an international job but i'd stick to AC at the moment

Really good read this! Keep it up mates! And Brummy, I'm sure you'll win next season... Well you better, cuz I voted for you :p

Brilliant first season both of you, they are amazing, keep it up and will definately follow!

Great read guys, i'll continue to follow. Both had good seasons but well done to miskell for beating madrid in the final, great result. Brummy, you have made some quality signings mate and im sure robben will do the business next season. Good Luck :)

Cheers mate thanks for the comment. Miskell when you doing your pre season and transfers ?

MAIN TRANSFERS IN

Edin Dzeko

67848_1_dzeko.jpg

Alphonse Areola

Joe Mattock

Giacommo Berreta

Marc Muniesa

Toni Kroos

kroos4.jpg

Nicolas Otamendi

MAIN TRANSFERS OUT

Luca Antonini

Flavio Roma

Razvan Rat

Rodney Strasser

Pretty pleased with my transfer dealings. Dzeko and Kroos must be my personal favourites and Otamendi too. I was also pleased to offload Rat at a profit of over a million pounds. Pre Season updates coming soon