San Siro Superiority - A Story By Brummy123 and Miskell99

Who Will Do Better ?

• Total voters
Martin do u know any brilliant EU strikers that would come to Milan

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Liverpool have just bid £44M for Pato

dzeko
gignc
david villa
Liedson
Artem Milevskyi

Are you going to sell Pato ?

I lost all respect for this story when i read that one of you signed Danny Shittu for AC Milan oO)

Weren't me but if Danny Shittu is doing well for miskell he's a good cheap buy and he's already said he's good in the air and gets you goals from corners

Shittu's a back up as a centre back but he is good in the air, strong and physical and got a hatrich against Inter's Reserve side and that's good enough for me. I told liverpool they could have Pato but for £160M

Dzeko non EU but he will play for me next season but the lid I've signed is a wonderkid but he's not on the list. I'll look at those in future tho

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Liverpool are stepping up the chase to sign Pato and are appanrantly prepared to bid £60M

I'd keep him because he's young and he's already quality and he's going to get better

November and Decenber updates by 6pm and January hopefully by 7.30pm

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

just had my entire November and December update deleted but will aim to get those done tonight, but they will both get delayed

I was submiting it but it wouldn't let me post it. Strange I know I'll get it done tonight.

When it takes you too long to write a post, it logs you out automatically, then you lose all your data.

you should of copied it then opened a new one and post it then

November and December Updates

November and December Update
Rossoneiri set to struggle?
After an outstanding October it is expected that Rossoneiri will struggle. They have the same squad but have lost inspirational assistant Tassotti who resigned from his role for unknown reasons.
Brian flew over from England to discuss a contract and he signed that very day for £140,000 in compensation. I was please to sign Brian as he was my guidance. He was everything anyone wanted in their assistant. He was loyal, he could coach a team and the media loved him. That’s why Brian was there.
In his first game at my side we would face Tottenham in England so after he signed the deal he flew to England with me and the boys. Me and Brian sat next to each other on the plane. Allesandro my captain sat next to me on the left and as we flew to England I had a smile on my face. I was looking forward to my journey and to seeing Harry again. We trained hard that week and we seemed ready. The match was now upon us.
Tottenham 3-3 AC Milan
We went swiftly up through Klaas, finishing nicely into the bottom corner. Then Pato broke to go clean through and Hutton brought him down “Red Card!” I yelled and Hutton was off. We would gain another goal through Huntelaar again and we would score again with Klaas completing his hatrick in the 23rd minute. They would come back. Onyewu gave a stupid penalty away from the edge of the box, which Modric converted but at 3-1 up we were still in control and then just before half time Defoe scored and we would walk in to the dressing room 3-2 up. They took to the pitch and we tried to hold out but a Bale cross would find Crouch’s head and we would draw 3 all.
Afterwards I had a drink with Harry and Brian. It was quite late so we stayed in a hotel in London for the night. The board had given me permission to remain in England for a few days which would mean I’d miss Juventus. I watched Leeds beat Milwall 3-1 at Elland Road much to my delight.
AC Milan 3-1 Juventus
I had this game broadcast to my Hotel room. I saw the line up and Klaas had been dropped for Borriello to my surprise. I shouted at the TV as we went 1-0 down but we came back through Riquelme. We won a penalty. I watched thinking Andrea would take it but I was wrong as Nesta stepped up. I prayed. He scored. 2-1 and we were ahead. We were under pressure through Trezeguet but he missed three chances and Riquelme bore through on goal and scored making in 3-1 and ending their hopes. What a game!
AC Milan 6-2 Genoa
I was back for the next home game against Genoa and what a game it was winning 6-2 scoring through Onyewu in the opening moments, a typical brilliant header from the American. Pato scored and at half time we were 2-0 up. The atmosphere was promising and we charged out through the second half. Pato grabbed his second and we cruised to a 6-2 lead. They scored two consolation goal but Pirlo and Alex both scored and Gattuso finished them off. The only bad thing was the staff. We were Milan and they were Tassotti and they were out.
Standard 0-3 AC Milan
We had a European game next. We played Standard away. It was only a little trip to Belgium and if we won we would qualify. I hated those Tassotti’s, so they were sacked. 6 people left and I replaced them, I replaced them with people who would respect me. Clemence, Tancredi and Di Salvo all joined Milan. We changed as a team we won comfortably with Pirlo, Riquelme and Huntelaar all getting on the score sheet.
Lazio 1-3 AC Milan
I told the team one thing about Lazio, watch Zarate. We went 1-0 up through a Ronaldinho penalty but then they equalised we had watched Zarate well but then he lost Onyewu and it was 1-1. Klaas put us back in the lead just before half time and Onyewu didn’t let go of him then. Riquelme scored and the match was other. We won 3-1 and Serie A was looking good.
It was the big game next week. We were playing Inter in the big derby. A San Siro sell out was upon us and we knew what we had to do. We were prepared we worked hard in training and we looked confident. Brian did the interview and he was naturally brilliant. The Italian press loved him and he loved them. It was Milan versus Milan and it was AC versus Inter
AC Milan 4-1 Inter
We took to our seats but before we could Pato scored and we cruised in to half time with a lead of 1-0. We came out and sat down we won an early corner and Pirlo found Onyewu who buried the header. Adiyah and Klaas buried it and we were 4-0 up. Eto’o scored a consolation goal but it was too late. It finished 4-1 and we had the bragging rights.
I saw an article after the game. It read TASSOTTI SIGNS FOR CHELSEA. Tassotti has signed a four year deal as assistant manager of Chelsea. Ancelotti jumped at the chance to have him on board after he and Milan parted company.
Well that’s somebody else’s problem, I thought. We had a big game coming up. We were playing Benfica at home and whoever won would top the group.
AC Milan 2-2 Benfica
We started slowly with Benfica scoring. We dug deep down and came back 1-1 then 2-1 but we looked nervy. I didn’t think we’d hang on and 5 minutes from time we were proved right by David Luiz. I had a text, I checked my phone, it was from Tassotti and it read were coming to get you.
Cagliari 1-1 AC Milan
It was a tough away game against Cagliari and even though we were favourites I knew it would be tough. We went 1-0 up through Klaas and I thought we would cruise from there but Ambrosini got himself sent off and they scored a 1-1 draw but we were still top and that was the main thing.
I read the newspaper that day, drinking my Italian wine. It was an interview Clarence did. He said I was a bad manager and that Tassotti should have stayed and how his leaving was because I drove him out.
I sold Clarence for £1,000 and he knew it was his fault. We had one game left in 2009 and it was at home to Bologna. I aimed for a win and Brian told the press “I am guaranteeing we will win today.”
AC Milan 4-0 Bologna
Riquelme quickly put us 1-0 up in the 6th minute and we took charge from there. Pirlo converted a penalty late in the first half and we lead them at the break 2-0. We held our own in the second half and scored again through Onyewu and Huntelaar. We would end January clear at the top. Pato the top scorer followed by Huntelaar with Riquelme leading the league in assists. We were flying high and we were loving it.

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:17 PM ----------

January Transfer Update
The Signings
January was hectic this year and I knew I had to bring in players and send some packing too. I targeted the following positions, a left back, a defensive midfielder and a striker. I shopped around with Brian we always studied various leagues before purchasing.

We always looked at the Premier League. We searched for hours for a left back then it hit me. We knew who we wanted and that man was Gareth Bale. He would play left back as he could make brilliant runs down the left and put in some great crosses and as well as this he could tackle. We spoke to Mr. Levy and my good friend in Harry. At first Harry was reluctant to sell him but I persuaded him. We would pay Tottenham £30M over the next four years and £40M if he scored 50 goals for us. I was pleased we had got Gareth and he would be key for us.
efc__1255360974_Jack-Rodwell-England-U21-450.jpg

We still had two more roles to fill we had to sign a young central midfielder and so we did. Jack Rodwell agreed to sign for £15M and we had a midfield maestro. There was only one position that need filling and that was upfront. After we shopped around we found our man Romelu Lukaku signed from Anderlecht for £20M and we had made our signings. I was looking forward to ending the season on a high.
romelu_lukaku.jpg

The Sales
We had to sell players to balance the cheque book. Borriello left for £8M as well as the likes of Seedorf and Inzaghi. Kaladze also left for £3M. It was good we had the money and it was good we were well under the wage budget. We were over £100,000 a week in the black and that was what the board loved.

Borriello1.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

January: The Matches
STILL UNBEATEN IN SERIE A
Brescia 2-4 AC Milan
We had our new arrivals for the first game against Brescia but Bale was injured so he could not feature. We went over to Brescia by coach and stayed there before the game. We bonded well as a team with new mixing with old and we thought we would become champions.
We started poorly as Brescia went 1-0 up but we pulled them back to 1-1 just minutes later with Pato scoring. There was a period of tameness then as the ball was kept in the middle of the pitch but the ball then came to Flamini on the edge of the area. He hit it with his right and it was in. We lead at the break 2-1 confident we would win. “Don’t get careless.” I told them at half time. They didn’t listen as on the 50th minute they equalised and all our hard work might have been in vain. Quickly we rallied Pato scored a beauty as he ran down the left hand side of the pitch tucking it in at the near post. We would score again through Klaas and that would be that.
That evening it was the Champions League draw. The balls kept coming out but still no sign of ours. We watched the TV in silence until we heard “and AC Milan,” we were at home in the first leg, “Will play Chelsea.” That draw was terrible it would mean that we would face Tassotti all over again except this time the stakes were high.
AC Milan 3-0 Sampdoria
The Italian cup was our next game and I gave Lukaku a start. He would be one of the youngest ever to start for Milan and he would partner Pato in one the youngest partnerships ever. We were at home to Sampdoria in what I called an easy match.
We started confidently as Pato dribbled down the left and crossed it in. It came to Lukaku and it was 1-0. He was the youngest ever goal scorer for Milan 16 years and 265 days. We came in at the break 1-0 and were determined to show our flair in the second half. Pato took the ball down the left cut back in and finished in the far corner. We were 2-0 and in the next round. We scored again through Pato and we were through to the next round where we would play Roma. It would be a tough game I thought whilst watching Chelsea’s match. Chelsea won 3-0 with a Drogba hat-trick and they looked in good form.
AC Milan 5-1 Parma
We had Parma at home next. Parma co-owned Alberto Paloschi with us so we decided that this would be a tough game. We started well controlling the ball. This was Rodwell’s second game but it looked like he’d played 500. He played in Pato who was 30 yards out Pato hits it in and we were 1-0 up. Rodwell won the ball again and tapped it down to Pirlo this time who was 30 yards out. The net shook as the ball went in. We won a corner on the stroke of half time. They cleared it out but could only find Jack who would hit it in the top left hand corner for 3-0. This was my finest hour. We started the second half strongly with the ball dropping at Pirlo’s feet. He was 30 yards away but he struck it and it was 4-0. We hadn’t been in the box to score yet. They pulled one back through Paloschi but by then it was over. Pato took on half of their defence to round off a brilliant game. We had won and had done it in style I thought.
We had a tough game next. It was Fiorentina away. They liked to think they were our main rivals so I knew it would be tough. They had really built up the match and attracted over 40,000 spectators to watch.
Fiorentina 0-2 AC Milan
The game started on tender hooks with both sides making mistakes. Montolivio won the ball when Gattuso came charging in from behind. I knew the punishment and Gattuso was sent off. With 10 men on the field I9 would have taken a draw but we pulled something out from somewhere in the face of adversity. Riquelme played a lovely through ball which found Klaas who finished it off for 1-0. We lead at the break nervously. I told Brian to let Andrea handle the team talk and he did just that. The troops were rallied as we walked out on to that turf. Pirlo won the ball and somehow found Pato. “Finish it off!” I screamed and he obliged. We had gone from underdogs to favourites and I owed it to the team.
Udinese 1-1 AC Milan
I knew walking in that this would be a tough game as our opposition are fifth in the table and would be hard to beat at home. They have a better defensive record than we do so we need to play well. The first half was a bore 0-0 and that was how it stayed up until the 67th minute where Klaas did something special and made it 1-0. We held on right up until the 90th minute where Udinese equalised from Corradi and we walked away with a point but Inter drew as well and our lead was still 9 points and we were still unbeaten. Our next game was in the cup against Roma.
AC Milan 1-0 Roma
We trained hard all week knowing we couldn’t lose. We played very defensively throughout the first half. We were difficult to break down and were always organised but so were they and at half time we were level. The second half carried on in similar fashion. Huntelaar came on for Lukaku five minutes from time and in the 89th minute a Pato cross found Huntelaar and we went 1-0 up where we would stay for the rest of the match. We were drawn at home to Juventus in the semi final and the other Semi final was Brescia against Fiorentina and things were looking bright.
AC Milan 4-1 Sampdoria
We ended the month on a high training well and making the most of the season we had left. Our last game of January was Sampdoria at home and we were expecting a tough encounter. We started the better scoring an early goal through Pato. We went 1-0 up and were looking good. They equalised through a stunning strike on the edge of the box but we would not lay down and scored again with Pato. Twelve minutes from time Pato completed his hat-trick. After watching him do that I was pleased not to sell him. Riquelme would score just before the end and we would win 4-1 on deadline day.
MISKELL COMPLETES LATE MOVE
Deadline Day Drama as Miskell signs Huddersfield Keeper Alex Smithies for a fee of £1.5M. The deal was completed just 45 minutes before time when Smithies announced a contract had been agreed.
smithies_274425t.jpg

As Inter Milan failed to win we were ahead of the pack by 11 point and knew we were in control. Pato was the top goal scorer and Riquelme had the most assists and things were looking better than ever but we still had to face Tassotti.