March

Two easy wins over Motherwell take us to the quarter finals where we draw the only side i'd want to avoid.
All the Champions League teams drop out at the last 16 leaving Aberdeen as the only remaining Scottish side in Europe
Acceptable run in the SPL. Only Dunfermline beat us

Fixtures
View attachment 334869

SPL
View attachment 334863
Top 3 no closer to deciding who'll take the title while we move 10 points clear in 4th. Ross County secure a shock return to the top 6 while Inverness look set to go down with Hearts, Dundee & Motherwell fighting to avoid the playoff spot

Europe
Aberdeen 7-0 Motherwell
View attachment 334862
Two easy wins with 5 of the goals coming from Nachreiner

Quarter Final Draw
View attachment 334861
I'd have taken any team but Real Madrid so this is quite frustrating however Aberdeen's greatest moment so far came against Real Madrid

Winning goal in the 1983 Cup winners Cup Final

[video=youtube;eG3k2TgSzj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG3k2TgSzj4[/video]

End of Season

We secure a 4th place finish early on
We beat Real Madrid over the two legs but German Champions Furth end our European dreams

Fixtures
View attachment 334779

SPL
View attachment 334778
Rangers drew there final 2 games to hand the title back to Dundee Utd. Will Rangerrs ever lift the SPL again? Inverness somehow clambered to safety while Dundee go down and Hearts face a playoff. Only the top 4 finished in positive goal difference

Europe

Europa League Quarter Finals
Aberdeen 4-3 Real Madrid
View attachment 334777
An amazing night at Pittodrie saw another hattick from the German Nachreiner led to one of my greatest victorys after holding them at home.

Europa League Semi Finals
Furth 3-2 Aberdeen
View attachment 334776
This was mega frustaiting! We had the better of the 2nd leg but only started playing 170 minutes into the tie. So close yet so far.

Season 20 Review

League & League cup wins for Dundee Utd
Celtic hault the dominance with a extra time win in the cup
Hearts are stunned by Berwick on pens in the playoffs and are religated

Aberdeen 2032/33
Season stats
View attachment 334722

SPL - 4th
Scottish Cup - Quarter Finals
Scottish League Cup - Semi finals
Europa League - Semi Finals

4th is where we are and should be for the next few seasons. Good effort in the league cup with Rangers knocking us out at the Semi's but the Scottish cup was a disaster loosing to Inverness. Europa League was beyond belief. The Quarter final was great but beating Real Madrid was beyond our dreams.

SPL Review

Dundee Utd - 8/10 Despite not leading the League till the final day thats the day that matters! Adding to there League Cup success. European wasnt great but next time maybe. Side note here that The top Scottish striker in the story Jack Love has retired after 40 goals from 60 caps, and making 351 league game scoring 284 league and 381 goals in all competition for United

Rangers - 6/10 When will they get some luck, not that im complaining. It really looked like it was there season to get there 1st title since 2011 but 2 poor draws at the end left them 2nd again. My last signing at the club Juddy Milambo won the golden boot and held Sam Fitzgerald to 11 starts all year

Celtic - 6/10 Too many defeats ended any hopes of retaining the title. Still a very young strong squad to try again next term.

Aberdeen - 7/10 - 3 more wins in the league, a cup semi final & a mega European run with a shoe string squad with some superb individual performances

St Mirren - 7/10 After a few seasons of success in the cups but awful league finishes the were comfortably back in the top 6 this time. Good work in the Europa League too where they beat eventual winners Furth to top spot in the group only to go out at the last 32 to fellow Germans Gladbach

Ross County - 8/10 Needed a playoff to survive last season but this time they were a deserved top 6 finish. Did themselves no shame once in the top 6 either following there best season so far.

Hibs - 5/10 Only just missed out on a return to the top 6 but a very respectable season with a chance of being back in the top 6 next time round. Feyenoord was a impossible challenge in the Europa League. 20 goal striker Fran Lo Riso was the only player in the top 5 scorers i've not managed

Dunfermline - 6/10 Solid if anything. Never in real danger but not quite in the battle for top 6 placees. a good year

Motherwell - 5/10 Out of the top 6 and nowhere near the top 6. Need some work for next year to avoid more religation problems next season. A European run was there saving grace till they came up against the mighty Dons

Inverness - 5/10 Spent the whole season looking like they would go down in last place but a late rally pulled them out of either religation spots.

Hearts - 2/10 This was a unnacceptable outcome for a side that should be comfortably in the top 6 but will now not even be in the SPL. Shamfull but you have to make tem favourites for a instant return

Dundee - 3/10 - Were always in danger zone but usually looked out of the relegation spots but they didnt performs after the split and that cost them there SPL spot.

Champions League Final
Tottenham 2-1 Barcelona
View attachment 334721
The title will stay in Britain for the 5th season in a row, 3rd in a row for English teams. Also the 3rd year in a row Barcelona lost the final

Europa League Final
Furth 4-1 PAOK
View attachment 334720
A easy win for the Germans led by former Rangers striker Tamburini in one of the weaker finals we've seen.

Season Awards

Player of the year
Juddy Milambo
View attachment 334719
The French striker ends the Dundee Utd monopoly of this award.

Top Scorer
Juddy Milambo
View attachment 334718
Not often a player does the double surprised its taken this long! 5th year in a row a Old Firm striker took the golden boot

Young Player of the year
Andreas Nachreiner
View attachment 334717
My back up forward did so well he became the undisputed started after Christmas

Manager of the Year
Paul McGowan
View attachment 334716
Im not in the top 3 but agree with the 3 they picked if not in that order

Team of the Year
View attachment 334715
Assist king Jose Sanchez breaks the stranglehold of the top 3 teams.

Continental Standings

National Coefficients
View attachment 334714
Still 3rd during a season we consolidated our 3rd place which is more than acceptable.

Competition Rankings
The SPL's remain 5th

Club Rankings
In the Club rankings Rangers down 1 to 11th while Celtic stay 12th. Dundee Utd drop down to 7th as they loose the 2027/28 champions league winning points, and Aberdeen climb over 20 places to 37th after getting to the Europa Semi Finals, St Mirren down to 49th and expected to drop once again next season, Hearts down to 65th and should plumet now there down to the Championship. Motherwells good European run saw them into the top 100 at 83rd. The rest are between 111th and 141st

Season 21

2033/34

Pre Season
The SPL has its greatest summer for making a profit with only Dundee Utd paying over £1m for a player while the top 5 sales came to £47m
Berwick Rangers load up on free players as they enter mission impossible or survival as we know it
Tottenham buy back Sam Fitzgerald

Targets
SPL - Top 4
Scottish Cup - Win a Cup
Scottish League Cup - Win a Cup
Europe - Knock Out Phase in either Champions or Europa League

Me and my friends at Pittodrie are getting trophy starved with only a single League cup win in 2024 since the start of the save. Big changes to the squad again but should be safe in the top 4. In Europe surving till after Christmas would be expected but i really would like a shot at the Champions League

Transfers
View attachment 334697

In

Dan Croitoru - DC
View attachment 334696
The Romanian caught my scouts eyes in the Europa League last season so when he was on the freebie list with no interest i was delighted to add him to my backline

Joaquim Murca - MC
View attachment 334694
Spent his career at Benfica and will do as back up since i lost so many central midfielders this summer

Antonio Roda - ML
View attachment 334692
What this guy was doing on the football scrap heap at 19 is beyond me. Will get his fair share of chances this season to prove me right or wrong

Tiago - MR
View attachment 334690
And this guys appearance here is even more rediculous. He carried Dynamo Kiev since arriving from Brazil. I cant wait to see him rip up the SPL

Alberto Torre - ML
View attachment 334688
Sure didnt need him but he was the best winger on the free market so a bit more depth cant hurt.

3 newbie join our ever stronger youth team
View attachment 334683View attachment 334681View attachment 334680

Out
Lots of action here so listen up. Bo Trier was already on crazy wages so i had to let him go. Likewise with Mehanovic who was also in the way of Lee Duncan getting a start so he was sent on his way Phil Goethals somehow got a bid of £5m so i sold his injury plauged *** out of town. Youths who were getting far greater offers than there talent allowed were decent prospect Dragan Djuric but not for £4.3m and Craig Craig whos name also annoyed me

Around the League
View attachment 334686
The Leagues worst transfer window in years
No major additions to the top three sides or any signs of progress from the rest of the league, Dons aside

Current Starting 11
View attachment 334687
Improvements and changes from back to front. Newbie Coroitoru joins star of the future Lee Duncan. Starting midfield is the same as the end of last year but we have 2 very capable players on the bench in Murca & Cuss with Brian Donnelly looking to break through. The wings have a upgrade on both sides with extreme depth in back up and the youth team. Strikeforce is exactly the same.

On a side not for everyone whos seen the preview for FM2015 what do you all think? Seems like every aspect of the game is getting some extra depth. Looking forward to the coaching of positions. Think it could make for some awesome progression for the youth team players

August

Start the season slow at Inverness with my 1,200th game as a manager
After this we go unbeaten through our 1st month
And we FINALLY reach the Champions League Groups

Fixtures
View attachment 334668

SPL
View attachment 334667
Dundee Utd make the only perfect start. Celtic have 1 win from 5 and are not far ahead of the basement dwellers

Europe

Champions League Playoff
Aberdeen 5-3 Monaco
View attachment 334666
A near perfect 1st leg had us on the way but Monaco fought back to within a inch of qualifying when they had Rusnak sent off in the 89th minute giving away a penalty which Rosenthal scored to secure our spot in the Group phase with the other 3 Scottish teams, Ross County & St Mirren represent us in the Europa league

Group B
View attachment 334665
Mission impossible here i think. PSG & Chelsea should be far too good for us but we'll play our counter siege style to try and get something from those games. Vojvodina should not stop us staying in at least the Europa League

Transfers
View attachment 334664
Hearts finally give up there best players and Dundee Utd replace Jack Love with a very handy striker at a bargain £7m

September

A Perfect month is ruined by a phone call while i played Hibs
We still demolished Celtic at Pittodrie and win all other domestic games
A great start to the Champions League campaign

Fixtures
View attachment 334499

SPL
View attachment 334498
Dundee Utd's march clear at the top goes on while we tie with Rangers in 2nd with a bigger tie going on from 3rd to 7th. The two promoted sides are parked at the bottom

Europe
View attachment 334497
A start i could be more than happy with. A expected win for a youthful side in Serbia followed up by a surprisingly close skirmish against the French superpowers of PSG

October

We come within seconds of beating Dundee Utd
Then beat in the Chelsea in our European game for the month
After a stumble against them in the league we beat Dunfermline in the league cup setting up a semi final with Rangers

Fixtures
View attachment 334393

SPL
View attachment 334392
Almost a quarter of the way through the year and were still clinging onto the top 2 with Celtic still yet to get there *** in gear. Berwick get a stunning win at Motherwell to keep the fight at the bottom interesting

Europe
View attachment 334391
Well halfway through the group and as crazy as it seems deft were top! Sadly we are only 3 points clear of Chelsea in 3rd with trips to Paris and London ahead. Vojvodina's loosing record means were basically safe in Europe after Christmas

Last edited:

November

Chelsea set up a thrilling final match in our Champions League group
Great month back home in the SPL and the Cup

Fixtures
View attachment 334301

SPL
View attachment 334298
Each team in the top 4 are 2 points being the next as the European distractions are about to end. Will Christmas decide the league? St Mirren and Hibs are the other top 6 teams for now and if Berwick avoid bottom spot it will be a utter miracle.

Europe
View attachment 334297
Chelsea get revenge with a former Dundee Utd youth player getting the winning goal and get the win over to all but secure there spot in the last 16 and leaving ourselves and PSG to fight over the other spot. We can draw but for PSG its win and in

December

A Draw with PSG secures a spot in the Knockout phase finishing 2nd to Chelsea
We knock dents all over our woodwork as we loose at home to Dundee Utd who take charge in the title hunt
We were the losers out of the top 4 which saw us all face off at some point in the month

Fixtures
View attachment 334135

SPL
View attachment 334134
Dundee Utd were the big winners this time as the beat the big teams in the big games while Aberdeen & the old firm beat each other up. Hibs and St Mirren look more set for the top 6 ever week as Berwick look like going down and Falkirk joining them in the playoffs

Europe
View attachment 334133
Chelsea won as expected to win the group while our seige mentality of hit fast and hard on the counter grabbed the vital goal that secured a spot in the last 16. Rangers win Group E but it was far from all round success as Celtic finished 3rd level with Spurs and Dundee Utd were stunned by Blackburn & CSKA. Down in the Europa League St Mirren will join Celtic & Dundee Utd in the last 32 while Ross County ended up bottom of there group on there 1st effort

Last 16 draw
Aberdeen Vs Ajax
View attachment 334132
About as good a draw as i could ever had hoped for

Gutted I've finally caught up with this...brilliant read and long may it continue!!

January

Win our three away games before draws with Rangers and Ross County
Rangers also end our League Cup challenge with a extra time win

Fixtures
View attachment 334120

SPL
View attachment 334119
A couple of points swing in the top 4 but nothing earth shattering as its status quo among the whole league

Transfer Window

Two in to add further depth to the squad nobody out

Joao Kleber - ML
View attachment 334118
Former Spanish international has been on the scrap heap since the summer, I was the only side to show a interest so he'll do a job for a few years, will sell him before he gets too old.

Tsiki Feier - DC
View attachment 334117
Already got 7 caps for his country and thanks to injury he's already getting some games at Pittodrie

February

A Month of total failure
Loose to Dundee in the Scottish Cup, Celtic in the SPL, And to Ajax in the Champions League. But if your going to loose you may as well loose 4-5
In the SPL we basically have to win out which includes games against the Old Firm and 2 games against Dundee Utd

Fixtures
View attachment 334113

SPL
View attachment 334112
Dundee Utd stretch there legs and go 9 points clear. We'll be fighting the old firm for 2nd though. St Mirren & Hibs will fight for 5th while in the bottom half Motherwell are still in danger despite having the leagues top scorer. My former striker Diarra!

Europe
View attachment 334111
Crazy match for the 1st leg Probably the most bonkers match i've seen in my saves

March

We keep our title fight alive with a win at Dundee Utd but throw it away in our next two games
We also pulled of a win in Amsterdam over Ajax but they went through on away goals

Fixtures
View attachment 334091

SPL
View attachment 334090
Dundee Utd are in prime position to take the title and only Celtic can stop them. We'll fight Rangers for 3rd and the Automatic Champions League spot. Berwick have pulled themselves in the fight with Falkirk for a playoff spot.

Europe

Ajax 5-5 Aberdeen - Ajax win on away goals
View attachment 334089
Was always going to be tough to overcome a home defeat but we did well to get this far so no to upset.

End Of Season

Great run of results to see out the year only dropping points to the old firm and despite doing so we still finish in 3rd spot ahead of Rangers to get a automatic Champions League Spot

Fixtures
View attachment 334062

SPL
View attachment 334061
Dundee Utd win the league again 6 points clear of Celtic who were the only challengers at the end. Hibs & St Mirren were always locked for 5th & 6th while Falkirk & Berwick both go down.

Season 21 Review

Dundee Utd keep control of top spot despite loosing 2 in a row to Aberdeen
Dundee Utd also get new owners with Italian connections. Could this mean a Italian Manager?
Rangers finished bottom of the top 4 but won both cups and had a great European run
Championship side win the playoff again as Dundee beat Falkirk

Aberdeen 2033/34
Season stats
View attachment 334022

SPL - 3rd
Scottish Cup - 5th Round
Scottish League Cup - Semi finals
Champions League - Last 16

Moving up to 3rd is a great boost to the squad. Overspent to get there and will need to abuse the transfer system to stay in the fight with the top 4. Very Similar story in the Cups. The league cup with Rangers knocking us out at the Semi's again and the Scottish cup being a disaster loosing to another much weaker side Dundee this time. Champions League was a huge success. Had no expectations to reach the last 16 when the group was drawn but knocking PSG out of the group was mega. Ajax relied on our poor defending from the 1st leg to get through on away goals

SPL Review

Dundee Utd - 7/10 Champions again! Once the christmas break was over they had a lead over the rest that they never slackened. Europe was a failure however. Only 3rd in there Champions League group then being badly beaten twice by Wigan in the Europa League

Celtic - 6/10 No title but they were the best of the rest in the SPL. In Europe they were edged out of a tough group after tie for 2nd. then loosing to Shakhtar in the Europa league last 32 and going out of the Scottish Cup and loosing the League cup final in the same month. French Freebie signing Raul Viator was the find of the season.

Aberdeen - 7/10 - 12 points more than last year and in the title race well into the season and 3rd place is more than i expected this year but i did pay mega wages to do so, wages that i cant pay again next year so work to do there. Still no trophys or finals which was a let down but was more than made up for by reaching the Champions League Last 16.

Rangers - 7/10 Sold there best Scottish player and had there worst SPL season since i joined them. Winning both cups was some form of redemption along with a run to the Champions League semi finals only loosing to Man City on away goals. One of my youngsters from the early days Carlos Alberto came through as there top scorer and player of the year.

St Mirren - 6/10 Same as last season really. 5th in the SPL and a good run to the Europa League Knockouts

Hibs - 6/10 - Kept there top scorer and he fired them back into the top 6 where they belong at the moment.

Ross County - 6/10 Just 5 points away from an amazing return to the top 6. The European football at the start made for a slow start and despite making ground on Hibs & St Mirren at the end of the season they just ran out of games but plenty optimism going into next year.

Inverness - 6/10 Last season they looked doomed they whole season and creeped to safty. Different story this time as they had double the points of the playoff side and lots of hope going forward.

Motherwell - 5/10 A horrid season where another relegation fight was only avoided by two awful sides in Falkirk & Berwick and that with the Leagues top scorer! Thanks to a Scottish Cup final run they will be in the Europa League next year.

Dunfermline - 5/10 Like Motherwell a poor season saved by others weakness. Must have set a record with 16 draws in the League

Falkirk - 4/10 The Championship winners were lost in the early stages of the season and were left to hold out for a playoff spot and even that went wrong!

Berwick - 3/10 The weakest side in the League's history put up more of a fight than you would expect with only 2 points keeping them from a second chance of a playoff. But loosing 101 goals was there biggest downfall.

Champions League Final
Juventus 0-2 Man City
View attachment 334021
The most sickning result in the save so far. Man City winning the Champions League at Old Trafford

Europa League Final
Man Utd 1-3 Real Madrid
View attachment 334020
Just to make it even worse for us United fans they were beaten by Real Madrid in one of the better Europa league finals

Season Awards

Player of the year
Adrian Williams
View attachment 334019
7 season after his 1st player of the year one of my last few remaining Dundee Utd players takes it home again

Top Scorer
Moustapha Diarra
View attachment 334018
A former Don is the 1st player to win the award from outside the top 4 sides.

Young Player of the year
Jan Votava
View attachment 334017
The Czech wonderkid wins back his award from my striker who was well bellow par this term.

Manager of the Year
Paul McGowan
View attachment 334016
So i get into the side into the top 3 but im not a top 3 manager for the 3rd season in a row!

Team of the Year
View attachment 334015
Wing back Holm & emerging midfielder Cuss make it to the team of the year.

Continental Standings

National Coefficient
View attachment 334014
Still 3rd during a season we consolidated our 3rd place which is more than acceptable.

Competition Rankings
View attachment 334013
The SPL's rise again and its now ahead of Italy and French top flights. Only Spain & England now ahead
A small drop in points but no real worry as this has happened 5 times before and like in history Scotland had its worst season in years while Italy, 4000 points behind had there best season in years.

Club Rankings
Good overall again! Dundee Utd stay top of Scottish teams in 7th, Rangers up 1 to 10th after there Semi Final run, Celtic down a few to 14th after a poor season, Aberdeen up another dozen to 24th, St Mirren down one spot to 50th, Motherwell up three to 80th, Hearts drop 22 places to 87th after there year in the championship and there basically living off there 2030/31 season. Hibs just outside the top 100.

Season 22

2034/35

Pre Season
Real Madrid invest £40m in two SPL players
WE ARE NOT A SELLING CLUB! as 7 of last years regulars leave for a good return
Except for Celtic the big sides all spend well to improve there squads by selling a key player, or in our case several

Targets
SPL - Top 4
Scottish Cup - Win a Cup
Scottish League Cup - Win a Cup
Europe - Knock Out Phase in either Champions or Europa League

No Change from last season. Top 4 spot will be safe but how strong we will challenge with all the changes is another story. We really need to add a trophy this year so the European ambitions may be put on the back burner if we have a key domestic match. Still expect to be in Europe after Christmas with out place in the groups already assured

Transfers
View attachment 333964
6 of our starting players from last season are gone. But the money they brought in has enabled me to put together a u19 team for the future as well as add some top notch youngsters including the top scorer from the recent u19 championship

In

Yannik Kolb - ML
View attachment 333963
Looks to be a decent player but never broke through at Bayern but he'll get more of a chance here

Antonio Palleres - GK
View attachment 333962
Bilbao produced there fare share of great youngsters in this game but why they let this keeper go is beyond me. Delighted to get him on a free. Will be my keeper as long as i can!

Jules Basile - MC
View attachment 333961
Brugge in there wisdom had not signed Basile for the minor fee of £3m

Norbert Magath - AT
View attachment 333960
Like Basile the German wonderkid has just won the golden boot at the u19 championships and i plan on using him as my SPL striker to boost his stats quickly

Facundo De Angelis - AT
View attachment 333959
The Argentine is my insurance policy in case Magath isnt ready. Yet to set the world alight in Argentina a fee signing already valued at £9m will be interesting to see how he likes sharing the workload at Pittodrie

5 Players join the U19s giving me almost a full starting 11 of future class players
View attachment 333957View attachment 333956View attachment 333955View attachment 333954View attachment 333953

Out
£43m came in as we tried to rebuild the squad with more talented youth players. The first buch wen tby my choice. Thurtell wasnt much better than back up Binkowski, Alberto Torre had been in a huff with me since January and Jose Sanchez was almost 32 so i got money for him while i could. Mark O'Neil progress haulted so i let him move with a percentage of his future fee coming back to us. Now we move onto those i hadnt planned to sell. The size of the offers coming for Nachreiner were beyond what i could turn down so i took the money and got 2 strikers to replace him. Binkowski was going to be my new No1 till Pallares came along. Dan Croitoru's value went through the roof after an amazing world cup and with no interest in my other defenders he drew the straw and is gone. Finally the one i really didnt want to let go Nicolai Hallum. Despite being a club grown player something we really need for European games and his much improved performances through last season i just had to let him go with my mass overdose in wingers i'll be selling them much more regularly.

Around the League
View attachment 333958
For once the SPL teams regularly spending over £1m on players with Rangers, Dundee Utd & Aberdeen particularly busy. Real Madrid see that the SPL is the way forward by spending £20m on a player from Dundee Utd and Rangers.

Current Starting 11
View attachment 333952
****** **** where to start. New keeper, he'll be with us forever hopefully. Martinez is promoted to starter but will have competiton from Cermelj as usual. Midfield we see Jack Cuss promoted for Sanchez after being my stand out back up player last season and £3m youngster Jules Basile comes in to start immediatly but we'll also see plenty of Hovorka & Murca to try and raise there value and sell them on. Wingers are the same as the end of last season with plenty youngsters ready to take over the reigns. Up top its Magath vs De Angelis. One for the League one for the rest.