Scotland lose CL Spot

Rangers aren't the world's most decorated club, Linfield are.

Rangers aren't the world's most decorated club, Linfield are.
Will have to take your word for that till i check it out but i was under the impression that Rangers had won more trophies than any other club?

All apologies for the mistake,i just checked it out and Linfield have won 116 domestic trophies(i only included the league and 2 domestic cups,dunno about gold cups and setanta cups though?) Rangers have won 110 domestic trophies but have won 52 league to Linfields 48 !

Last edited:
rangers are the most decorated club in world football with 111 UEFA endorsed trophies linfield have won more but some are not recognised by UEFA thus making rangers the record holders

Scottish football is a joke, let's put it in a box with the Irish and Welsh leagues and forget about it.

The bait is set. Bite little Scottish fishes.
I didn't add the that last bit of text.The post was a JOKE. If you go back you'll find it is in a different font in his post. I'd just like to congratulate the people qouted below for falling hook, line and sinker for a joke i didn't think anyone would fall for.

P.s Lol<)

I don't care if i get into trouble for this,but **** YOU!
Who are you to judge our league and the others you just dismissed? What is it with your english superiority complex and thinking you have the God given right to totally trash our set-up?
Just ******* remember if it wasn't for Sky Sports and their money the EPL would still be behind the leagues of Spain,Italy and Germany and your teams would be getting put out of the champions league pretty ******* swiftly!
Stop ******* picking on our leagues and others,there are plenty of great pro's in these leagues and they're a credit to the game of football!

For the rest of you chaps who know that our league and the teams of Rangers and Celtic are struggling,yes we have slipped down the rankings due to some terrible results but we do have the ability to bounce back and while we might never get to the champs league final due to lack of funds and investors that most english teams have i'm sure we will have good nights for Scottish teams very soon!

Youre a legend Kev.

I nearly died of laughing from that TBH. Right now, there are NO [well, no MORE] decent Celtic players, only good one we had was McDonald, who's now gone. [obviously the Fortuné thing is your opinion :p]

Honestly, even though this sucks, the performances in the European competitions this season kind of merits this happening. Rangers were ****** since they have nothing at all and Celtic were ****** 5 games into the season, even if we did win our first Away game in European competition.

To add on... *applauds Kev's statement*

Cheers mate,i'm under no illusion that our leagues struggling but people down south have really short memories! It wasn't that long ago we were goin down there and winning regularly,the money that Sky Sports and the worldwide coverage they get makes the difference,without that there would be no european adventures for the likes of Chelsea,Fulham,Bolton and Blackburn? I mean Chelsea really only came to prominance in the mid 90's and prob wouldn't be where they are today without it?

The kind of money they got elevated them to the upper echelons of English football,only Man U,Arsenal and Liverpool would still be successful without the copious amounts on offer!
People should think before they post ****,they forget that Rangers are the most decorated club in world football and that Celtic won the European Cup before any other club in Britain!

... had to add the applause didn't I? XD

rangers are the most decorated club in world football with 111 UEFA endorsed trophies linfield have won more but some are not recognised by UEFA thus making rangers the record holders

Fair enough, depends on your definition of decorated though. Either way, they're both impressive achievements.

Well thats the last time i use my iphone when i'm bored to check in!

To be honest i couldn't really give a **** if it was a joke or not there are people who think like that so that statement still stands as far as i'm concerned,and i'm sorry to say this but the negativity normally comes from southerners e.g. londoners,supporters from Liverpool,Manchester and Newcastle areas are normally understanding and have a better knowledge of the beautiful game?

Just my experiences folks no need to write a huge scathing post like mine!oO)

ok guys, woah is what i have to say, calling belgian teams **** is ridiculous, heres my squad analysis of celtic, rangers, club brugge, anderlecht and standard leige, i will put quality players so people who dont know much can compare

RANGERS: Steven davis, Kris Boyd, John Fleck and Danny Wilson

Celtic: Robbie Keane, Scott Brown, Marc Antoine Fortune

Club Brugge: Ryan Donk, Wesley Sonck, Johnathan Blondel

Anderlecht: Daniel Zitka, Matias Suarez, Jan Polak, Olivier Deschact, Mbark Boussafa, Romelu Lukaku, Jelle Van Damme, Lucas Biglia

Standard Leige: Steven Defour, Mohamed Sarr, Andrea Mutombo,Dieumerci Mbokani, Axel Witsel, Sebastien Pocognoli, Milan Jovanovic, Wilfried Dalmat,

BELGIUM HAS BETTER TEAMS THAT SCOTLAND, FACT

ok guys, woah is what i have to say, calling belgian teams **** is ridiculous, heres my squad analysis of celtic, rangers, club brugge, anderlecht and standard leige, i will put quality players so people who dont know much can compare

Anderlecht: Daniel Zitka, Matias Suarez, Jan Polak, Olivier Deschact, Mbark Boussafa, Romelu Lukaku, Jelle Van Damme, Lucas Biglia

Standard Leige: Steven Defour, Mohamed Sarr, Andrea Mutombo,Dieumerci Mbokani, Axel Witsel, Sebastien Pocognoli, Milan Jovanovic, Wilfried Dalmat,

It is not a fact. That is your opinion.

What about McGeady, Boruc, McGreagor, Driver, Thomson, Bougherra, Hinkel, Bamba, Riorden, Papac and even kenny miller has been playing very good this season

most of them would not cut it in another league, the spl is a **** poor standard to be honest, and bamba plays for hibernian doesnt he?

Well thats the last time i use my iphone when i'm bored to check in!

To be honest i couldn't really give a **** if it was a joke or not there are people who think like that so that statement still stands as far as i'm concerned,and i'm sorry to say this but the negativity normally comes from southerners e.g. londoners,supporters from Liverpool,Manchester and Newcastle areas are normally understanding and have a better knowledge of the beautiful game?

Just my experiences folks no need to write a huge scathing post like mine!oO)

I doubt you come across many Southerners and seeing as you live in Scotland I presume, this probably means you have come across a fair few Northerners from the likes of Newcastle, Liverpool and Manchester but to say they have better knowledge of the beautiful game is a bit of a stupid statement, I can see where you are coming from though, the likes of Tottenham and West Ham think they are a lot better and bigger than they actually are while the majority of people I know support Manchester United or Liverpool, great shame. Come to think of it, that statement is probably bang on, however us Southerners have never liked the Scots so that creates a lot of negativity.

most of them would not cut it in another league, the spl is a **** poor standard to be honest, and bamba plays for hibernian doesnt he?

yeah bamba plays with hibernian and he has been one off the best players in scotland in the last year a class player imo also bougherra has been heavilly linked with Barca and also boruc mcGreagor mcGeady and thomson would defo cut it in most leagues including the EPL

I doubt you come across many Southerners and seeing as you live in Scotland I presume, this probably means you have come across a fair few Northerners from the likes of Newcastle, Liverpool and Manchester but to say they have better knowledge of the beautiful game is a bit of a stupid statement, I can see where you are coming from though, the likes of Tottenham and West Ham think they are a lot better and bigger than they actually are while the majority of people I know support Manchester United or Liverpool, great shame. Come to think of it, that statement is probably bang on, however us Southerners have never liked the Scots so that creates a lot of negativity.

I have family living in Southampton and London (my cousin is next door neighbours with Lawrence Llwelyn Bowen!) so have been down there a little but you're spot on in the fact i've been to the north of England more,it's just that most football fans i've met from London(and theres been a few!) talk so much **** and are have a high opinion of themselves and their clubs,the only guy that spoke any sense was a bloke i met in a boozer who was a West Ham fan?
I'm not saying you don't have a decent knowledge of football but obviously my perception is a bit cloudy based on the people i've met?

I have family living in Southampton and London (my cousin is next door neighbours with Lawrence Llwelyn Bowen!) so have been down there a little but you're spot on in the fact i've been to the north of England more,it's just that most football fans i've met from London(and theres been a few!) talk so much **** and are have a high opinion of themselves and their clubs,the only guy that spoke any sense was a bloke i met in a boozer who was a West Ham fan?
I'm not saying you don't have a decent knowledge of football but obviously my perception is a bit cloudy based on the people i've met?

I can agree with you, if you want to see a deluded fan, feel free to come to London, maybe even The London Manchester United supporters group ;)

I can agree with you, if you want to see a deluded fan, feel free to come to London, maybe even The London Manchester United supporters group ;)
Nothing like a real fan supporting their local team eh?:p

RANGERS: Steven davis, Kris Boyd, John Fleck, Danny Wilson, Allan McGregor, Sasa Papac, Kenny Miller

Celtic: Robbie Keane, Scott Brown, Artur Boruc, Aiden McGeady, Shaun Maloney [at times, Giorgios Samaras]

Well, I've had to edit the Celtic/Rangers ones a bit because some players were left out. Obviously, Belgian teams have great players, but so do Scottish teams. =]

yeah bamba plays with hibernian and he has been one off the best players in scotland in the last year a class player imo also bougherra has been heavilly linked with Barca and also boruc mcGreagor mcGeady and thomson would defo cut it in most leagues including the EPL
Sorry mate Bamba's a pure Bombscare defender,wouldn't give a brown bean for him!

i think bamba has had a good year mate everyone has there own opinion though :D

he has nothing on mo Edu though thats another good player that plays in Scotland