• Yes he should go.

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Yes he should but not at captain.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • No he should be left out.

Votes: 32 45.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see. So racism is condoned in the football world. Gotcha.

Did i say that?? At the moment he is an innocent man, going behind the managers back and changing the captain just before a tournement shows what type of FA we have. Its stupid but very expected of this FA.

You've said that twice now. How is football different from the real world?

So the life they lead is the same as ours??? They elbow someone it gets dealt with by the FA not the police, i elbow someone in the street i get dealt with by the police. I earn a very small wage and can't have everything i want, they earn millions a year and live the lavish lifestyle wanting for nothing. Very different im afraid.

So the life they lead is the same as ours??? They elbow someone it gets dealt with by the FA not the police, i elbow someone in the street i get dealt with by the police. I earn a very small wage and can't have everything i want, they earn millions a year and live the lavish lifestyle wanting for nothing. Very different im afraid.

CJACKO I think its fair.
Im from Ireland and I think its the right decision if our captain was racist than I would expect him to be stripped as well. As much as they may not want to be footballers are role models. They need to set a good example. I hardly think it would be going this far if there wasnt a strong possibilty that he actually said what he said. I think its a disgrace that the hearing or whatever it is has been pushed back just because he is a footballer.

Also there is no difference between footballers and normal people.They are just good at football and they get paid for doing their hobby.

sorry that isnt how it works. No matter how you try and justify it. Footballers are they because they are incredibly skilled at what they do. The rules governing an elbow are the same as in any sport, dealt with by the sports authorities. If there was a genuine assualt (ie duncan ferguson) it would become a crime. the fact they make lots of money is completely irreleveant to anyhing to do with Terry

You're not at work if you elbow someone in the street are you?
If you elbowed someone at work, and they went and told the boss, you'd probably be fined/suspended. If it was serious enough and the person hated you, then sure you could be charged with Assault. Same thing happens with footballers. Hence why this is a police matter not FA.
They earn a wage just like you. It's not their fault they get millions.

Their life's are different to yours sure. Just like someone who is unemployed. Doesn't mean they have different rules.

CJACKO I think its fair.
Im from Ireland and I think its the right decision if our captain was racist than I would expect him to be stripped as well. As much as they may not want to be footballers are role models. They need to set a good example. I hardly think it would be going this far if there wasnt a strong possibilty that he actually said what he said. I think its a disgrace that the hearing or whatever it is has been pushed back just because he is a footballer.

Also there is no difference between footballers and normal people.They are just good at football and they get paid for doing their hobby.

First of all at the moment he is not a racist as he is still innocent. And secondly the hearing wasen't just pushed back because of Terry, it was because of Ferdinand and all the key whitnesses too. They have busy football schedules so it would be hard to have a proper fair hearing until this date. Terry wants to clear his name so do you think he wants this going on longer than it has too?

Did i say that?? At the moment he is an innocent man, going behind the managers back and changing the captain just before a tournement shows what type of FA we have. Its stupid but very expected of this FA.

Yes, and in the real world people halt their work while the investigation proves them innocent or guilty. Look at Chris Huhne, he hasn't been proven guilty of anything but has stepped down from the cabinet.

Because it's classed as a sporting incident. If you're deemed to go past sporting play, the police can in fact prosecute you for assault. What does their wage have to do with a thing? Does that mean Richard Branson can be racist to all his colleagues because he earns billions?

i think its a joke that its been pushed back

if you were going to court in a normal job for something and you turned to the court and asked for a new date because you're a bit busy at work they would laugh at you.

If you elbowed someone at work, and they went and told the boss, you'd probably be fined/suspended. If it was serious enough and the person hated you, then sure you could be charged with Assault. Same thing happens with footballers. Hence why this is a police matter not FA.

Their life's are different to yours sure. Just like someone who is unemployed. Doesn't mean they have different rules.

Can't agree at all, although i don't know what type of life a footballer leads i know 100% its nothing like mine.

i think its a joke that its been pushed back

if you were going to court in a normal job for something and you turned to the court and asked for a new date because you're a bit busy at work they would laugh at you.

Again its because everyone is too busy, JT, Anton and the whitnesses.

Yes, and in the real world people halt their work while the investigation proves them innocent or guilty. Look at Chris Huhne, he hasn't been proven guilty of anything but has stepped down from the cabinet.

Because it's classed as a sporting incident. If you're deemed to go past sporting play, the police can in fact prosecute you for assault. What does their wage have to do with a thing? Does that mean Richard Branson can be racist to all his colleagues because he earns billions?

Where am i saying its ok for him or anyone to be racist???

Can't agree at all, although i don't know what type of life a footballer leads i know 100% its nothing like mine.

what life they lead is irrelevant. i assume lots of various people lives will be different to yours

This is a police matter because someone complained to the police not the FA unlike Evra/Suarez gate.

what life they lead is irrelevant. i assume lots of various people likes will be different to yours

Im not saying its right but football life overrules anythink, all you have to do is look at Fifa to see that.

Im not saying its right but football life overrules anythink, all you have to do is look at Fifa to see that.

No, no it doesnt. Criminal law overrules football. every time.

Not sure what you mean by Fifa, since there isnt enough criminal evidence there, we know they're corrupt, but yet to see any laws broken and proven so

Again its because everyone is too busy, JT, Anton and the whitnesses.

well they should be taken out of the workplace (the football pitch) to go to court like every other person in the country would.

The FA have every right to strip him of the captaincy. The issue is the timing, it should have happened immediately, or after the trial verdict

well they should be taken out of the workplace (the football pitch) to go to court like every other person in the country would.

This actually happens more frequently that you think, its not because of footballers. Though it makes a much better headline to focus on that

This actually happens more frequently that you think, its not because of footballers. Though it makes a much better headline to focus on that

courts will seriously suspend a trial because youre too busy at work?