• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 470
  • Views Views 90K
2044/45 - Domestic

View attachment 53220

View attachment 53219

View attachment 53218
_________

Special mention to our striker Caio. He was the man usually demoted to the bench to allow Sam Ferguson to start. He still managed 24 league goals despite only starting 7 games

View attachment 53215

View attachment 53214

A domestic clean sweep after Peter Ledsham grabs the winner against Arsenal in the FA Cup Final

View attachment 53213

_____

SAM FERGUSON

33 League appearances in his first season with a return of 12 goals isn't bad for a 16 year old. He missed 5 games through injury and as expected the Assistant Manager withdrew him at half time in almost every game.

View attachment 53211

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 52864

View attachment 52863

View attachment 52862

I've won every game we played against Aberdeen since I left them for Old Trafford. This semi final was probably the toughest games against them to date. Probably helped that I've purposely sold some players to them even if other clubs had tabled larger bids.

View attachment 52860

We meet Arsenal AGAIN in the final for the 4th time after 3 consecutive finals in 2040-2042.

We have a 100% win rate in those finals as we aim for Champions League number 12 to match Real Madrid.

View attachment 52861

2045/46 - DOMESTIC

View attachment 52856

View attachment 52855

We win the league comfortably but fell short of last seasons standards. I sold over £200m worth of talent since last season. Some players wanted to leave and others like 30 year old midfielder Madjer Filho's £73m move to PSG were too good to turn down.

I filled the gaps with youth team players and most of the dropped points games during an injury crisis and the kids were forced to all play at once as we had no experienced back up.

A notable entry on the goalscoring charts after his final day hat-trick..

View attachment 52854

GAME 1700 HAPPENS TO BE THE 2046 UCL FINAL!

View attachment 52853

View attachment 52852

View attachment 52851

View attachment 52850

View attachment 52849

Trophy number 12 ties us with Real Madrid. Arsenal must be sick of the site of us as we have beaten them four times now in Champions League finals.

Claus Warming is the final hero alongside Peter Ledsham who has returned from an injury ravaged season with a UCL final goal.

Warming, who we unsettled at West Ham to force a transfer, has had his head turned all season by PSG. His value is £88m and he is the best striker in Europe. In typical FM fashion PSG are only putting in bids of less than his market value. We have set his asking price at £120m. Meet that PSG and he is yours otherwise kindly f*ck off

Last edited:
Squad Stats

View attachment 52847

Claus Warming was undoubtedly our player of the season involved in 85 goals in all competitions. Peter Ledsham, the man I picked to break the all-time league goals record for Utd had a few niggly injuries during the season missing around 15-20 games. He ends the season with 13 league goals leaving him on 191 goals.

Richard Forrester has seen his role in the team diminish slightly by Sam Ferguson but he extends his league goal record to 223

View attachment 52846

SAM FERGUSON

View attachment 52845

View attachment 52844

View attachment 52843

ALL TIME ELEVEN

View attachment 52842

Some legends here!

Forrester edging towards 400 Utd goals.

Our keeper David Rodriguez has replaced David de Gea but he himself is 34 now and the years are catching up with him. I may look to replace him in the summer.

View attachment 52841

Richard Forrester is our all time top goalscorer with a remarkable 375 goals. He too is coming to the end of his career but I will most likely keep him for a season or two more until Sam Ferguson is a fully established first team player on merit, rather than being his father's son

View attachment 52840

Back