2046 SUMMER WINDOW

Paul de Vries
£77m from Bayern Munich

I needed a new keeper with Rodriquez heading towards his mid-30s. There were a few options and some of them considerably cheaper but the decisive factor was age. de Vries is 23, the others I had scouted were 27-29

View attachment 52780

Craig Jones
£4.5m from Motherwell

One for the future. I'm looking to increase the UK and Irish contingent over the next few windows

View attachment 52779

OUTS

Claus Warming
£120m to PSG

Our best striker but he wanted to leave all season. No one is bigger than the club

View attachment 52778

Caio
£105m to Real Madrid

Another who angled for a move during the season. The same as Warming. If you don't want to be here then get gone!

View attachment 52777

Big statement selling Warming and Caio but the fact you are still banging in the goals show they were good deals, KIU

Just caught up, brilliant.

Always wanted to have a son in game and do what you're doing so i's good to follow!

Just caught up as well! Cracking story!!

Whats the diff between normal version and touch then?

Just caught up as well! Cracking story!!

Whats the diff between normal version and touch then?

Been that long since I played the normal version I dont even know anymore!

Just less of everything. Team talks, press conferences, player interaction etc

2046/47 Domestic

View attachment 52440

View attachment 52439

An unbeaten season (we did get thrashed in the FA Cup by Chelsea in a typical FM result).

Everton's John Davies finished top goalscorer with 34 goals even after a summer and winter window of me purposely unsettling him. We eventually struck a £61m deal in February for him to join in the summer, almost half the £129m they wanted in the summer just gone.

View attachment 52438

Squad Stats

Goals goals goals. Ledsham the main man now. He has 217 league goals now. Forrester is still making appearances and has stretched his record to 233 however Ledsham has 6 years on him.

Will he set a record than even Sam Ferguson will struggle to reach??

View attachment 52437

SAM FERGUSON

Despite losing his hair during the season it was a memorable season for Sam. 22 league goals, a career best, leaves him on 51 goals in 98 games. He will only turn 19 over the summer.

View attachment 52436

View attachment 52435

2046/47 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 52426

We have a comfortable passage through the knockout rounds to set up the showdown of all showdowns!!

View attachment 52425

Madrid, with 12 UCL wins, were the team I targeted when I took over United. Jose had only won one UCL in 17 years at the club. My long term aim was to catch and over take Madrid as the most successful team in UCL history.

I went on a relentless pursuit and won 8 out of the next 10 UCLs to draw level with Madrid.

Now we go head to head to see who will be the first to win 13 on their own

View attachment 52424

View attachment 52423

We've had some tough UCL finals over the years but this was not one of them, despite the lateness of our goals. Another UCL (my 9th at Utd plus 4 at Aberdeen) but more importantly....

View attachment 52422

Was ages ago they said about a new stadium!

Quite fitting that you beat Madrid in the final to take their record