Just over 15 years in charge of Utd now, closing in on Jose Mourinho's 17 years and 10 days in charge. Still some way to go to match Fergie's 27 years in charge. I'll probably still be waiting on a new stadium then!

A couple of main transfers in:

Jose Nunez
£27m from Sevilla

A good, young centre back for less than £30m... a rarity

View attachment 51722

Ganso
£33.5m from Porto

Deal agreed last summer but he arrives now. Our legendary right back Pedro Riberio is nearing the end of his career after almost 500 appearance for the club. Even so, he had his best season ever and won the Player of the Year award so maybe Ganso was signed a summer to early

View attachment 51721

2049/50 UCL

View attachment 51346

Another UCL Final looks good. However we we almost blew a 4-0 first leg lead against Real Madrid in the Quarters. 4-0 at OT soon became 4-0 in Spain only for Peter Ledsham to ****** a vital away good in the 90th minute.

THE FINAL

View attachment 51345

For the third year running we meet PSG in the UCL final.

We won the previous two (5-3aet and 4-1).

This one was a little bit more emphatic!!

View attachment 51344

Season Squad Stats

View attachment 51343

Now that is a stadium worth the wait! That capacity is ridiculous! £921Million puts my Truro stadium costing £14Million to shame!lol KIU

Well if anyone playing FM18 would get a stadium named after them, it would be you! Holy **** indeed!

WORLD CUP 2050

FERGIE INJURED IN THE BUILD UP

View attachment 51051

View attachment 51050

I'm only at Scotland to nuture Sam's international career so this is devastating news for me but not the nation as there are many better options available.

He is due back for the final group game and knockout stages should we get there..

GROUP STAGE

View attachment 51049

View attachment 51048

View attachment 51047

Wow. A flawless start and yet to concede a single goal. Sam returned for the Ireland game but because we had already qualified I didn't risk him in case he got another injury.

View attachment 51046

WORLD CUP
2nd Round

View attachment 51045

View attachment 51044

View attachment 51043

Sam returns with a goal in a comfortable win against the Swiss. Hat-trick hero Craig Jones is also on our books but has spent most of his time out on loan, chiefly at feeder club Mainz.

Quarter Finals

View attachment 51042

View attachment 51041

The journey ends with two late goals for a very strong Portugal side, the second best team in the world.

Sadly the pre-tournament injury to Sam limits him to just two appearances at the WC and the single goal.

Rest of Tournament

View attachment 51040

PETER LEDSHAM QUITS ENGLAND

View attachment 51026

And he is not the only one to quit the international scene after the World Cup..

View attachment 51025

With the new Sir Alex Ferguson Park taking 3 years to build I have resigned from Scotland to speed up the season as I will now holiday during the international breaks.

With my retirement from international football it is almost certain that Sam Ferguson will no longer be involved in the national team, excluding the worst of injury crises. He would struggle to get in to a top half Championship team to be honest.