****** **** you've got game. Fancy the Scotland job before heading to Old Trafford?

****** **** you've got game. Fancy the Scotland job before heading to Old Trafford?

If it becomes available yes. Have seen some international jobs remain occupied for years especially at the smaller nations were expectations are fairly low.

2023-24 - Aberdeen

Including wages we have about £9m to spend. £2.3m was invested in the training/youth facilities and the stadium is being expanded over 4000 seats which has ate into our Champions League money from last season.

However, as we claimed Celtic usual place at the top of the league we have also benefited from their regularly appearances in the Champions League as we have an automatic Group Stage spot this season, so another £15m or so in finances this year.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP STAGE

I was hoping for an easier group this time. Maybe next year...

View attachment 59040

A GROWING REPUTATION

View attachment 59041

Of the current manager with over 200 games only Jose Mourinho and Brendan Rodgers have a higher win ratio.

Last season I rejected offers from the likes of Swansea, Burnley, Aston Villa, Leicester and Brighton. With the league and cup double perhaps some of the bigger Premier League clubs will start sniffing.

United won the league last season with 100 points. I think I may have to wait for Mourinho to retire at this rate!

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP STAGE

I was hoping for an easier group this time. Maybe next year...

View attachment 1155252

A GROWING REPUTATION

View attachment 1155251

Of the current manager with over 200 games only Jose Mourinho and Brendan Rodgers have a higher win ratio.

Last season I rejected offers from the likes of Swansea, Burnley, Aston Villa, Leicester and Brighton. With the league and cup double perhaps some of the bigger Premier League clubs will start sniffing.

United won the league last season with 100 points. I think I may have to wait for Mourinho to retire at this rate!
This is going great and looking forward to seeing how it goes, which tactic are you using now mate?

SEND THE TITLE NOW

View attachment 58989

Brendan Rodgers is a Celtic legend at this point with 6 league titles in a row until I ended his streak. With 6 cups as well he must have felt it was time for a change as he suprisingly left Celtic in December for Leicester City.

He was replaced by Hibs manager Callum Davidson, but he has lost his first 4 games in charge including his first game in charge which was against us.

You got the Dons to the Champions League knockout stages! Wow!

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE KNOCKOUT ROUND

View attachment 58923

View attachment 58922

We were quite lucky to come away with a 2-1 first leg win but our luck didn't follow us down to London as Chelsea ran away with the second leg. It seemed us taking the lead at the Bridge woke up the beast.

We can't be too disappointed as it is a wonderful achievement just to even be at this stage of the competition.

SIR ALEX MCLEISH!!

Somehow he has managed to get Scotland into the Euro 2024 and what a draw!

View attachment 58915

Could he even be sacked if Scotland get hammered and free the role up for me?

Jose ain't going anywhere yet. Four years in a row. Not even the real Fergie done that.

View attachment 58914

Added the League Cup but knocked out to Man City in the quarter final of the UCL.

He is 61 so I don't think he will be retiring soon. Perhaps if Portugal have a poor Euro 2024 he may leave for the national team, otherwise I need to plan for a long Aberdeen stay.

Two teams in the UCL now

View attachment 58913

TOP OF THE PILE!!

View attachment 58910

[FONT=&quot]
MCLEISH IS GONE!![/FONT]

View attachment 58911

Despite a decent (if dull) Euro 2024 McLeish is among a huge number of managers to leave their national team after the tournament, which was eventually won by France with a 2-1 victory over Germany in the final.

View attachment 58912

The Portugal job is available.

Is Jose tempted??

2024/25 - Aberdeen

Transfers In

Again the usual loan signings of promising English Premier League youngsters. Wharton came in for a fee of £3.5m

Despite our impressive showing in the Champions League we still can attract any real superstars yet so rather than waste the money I am keeping it for the day we can attract the top talent

View attachment 58899

View attachment 58898

View attachment 58897