• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 470
  • Views Views 90K
2032 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 57654

1st knockout round

View attachment 57653

View attachment 57652

0-0 away from home is never good in my opinion. I was a wee bit nervous coming into the second leg but we romped home.

Quarter Finals

View attachment 57651

View attachment 57650

A comeback the real Fergie would be proud of!! A disastrous first leg saw us looking at an early exit from Europe but a sensational comeback at Aberdeen Stadium. In fact we had levelled the tie at 3-3 after only 31 minutes but it took two extra time goals to seal another semi final spot.

Semi Finals

Another battle of Britain as we draw 6-time winners Liverpool.

View attachment 57649

View attachment 57648

Routine wins over Liverpool see us in another Final, and a repeat of last seasons, against PSG after they edge out Jose Mourinho's Man Utd.

2032 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

View attachment 57645

A repeat of last years final. We won that one 4-2 in extra time

View attachment 57644

Revenge for PSG as they deservedly win the final. We didn't perform and our cause wasn't helped by us missing 98 goals worth of attacking talent for the big day. Poor Colombo has missed the last two champions league finals

View attachment 57643

2031/32 - Aberdeen

10 years in charge of Aberdeen now. Jose looks like being at Old Trafford until 2034 at least. Our newly expanded stadium of 70,000 is almost complete to keep me interested in staying at Aberdeen for a couple more seasons.

View attachment 57637

I went on holiday after the UCL semi finals until the Scottish Cup final. Big mistake as we lose one and draw one. Could have been the perfect season of 38 wins.

View attachment 57638

No top goalscorer award this year for Colombo who bagged 57 last year. He has an unbelievable 195 goals in just 3 seasons in all competitions

View attachment 57636

View attachment 57635

Jose claims a 10th league title at Old Trafford as well as the FA Cup.

View attachment 57634

Just occurred to me and tempted to do it.

Could add a new manager to Man Utd and retire immediately freeing up the job for me to apply as Fergie.

Thoughts?

Although i'm very much annoyed by Jose's undeserved stay at Utd (can't imagine how you're feeling), i would recommend abstaining from doing this.

View attachment 57628

Just been expanded to 70,400.

77,000 is the max of Aberdeen Stadium. The biggest stadium in Scotland is getting bigger and will hold more than Old Trafford!

Two objectives to keep me entertained until Jose retires or leaves.

1) Record Goalscorer Shootout

Angel Alvarez has just broke the all time Aberdeen goalscoring record of 136.

View attachment 57627

However, Mattia Colombo is hot on his heels with 132 goals in much less games.

View attachment 57626

Who will end as the record holder?

2) Generate a Son unlock

As I play FMT one of the harder unlock is the generate a son one. You need a player to retire after playing under you for at least 10 seasons. I celebrated my 10th year in charge in December last season and one of my first signings, Marcus McGuane, is still at the club and aged 33 won't be too far off retirement.

View attachment 57625

Ultimately I planned to unlock this whilst at Man Utd then use it to generate a mini Alex Ferguson and manage him throughout his entire playing career.

Ouch! That's a sore one to take..

Incredible achievement thus far with Aberdeen - how's the others in Scotland fared in Europe?

2032/33 - Aberdeen

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

Incredibly for the 3rd year in a row its a PSG - Aberdeen final. We are currently 1-1 in titles.

View attachment 57555

View attachment 57554

View attachment 57553

Make that 2-1 Aberdeen!

4 times in 6 years. United have won it once since 2008 yet I am not good enough for them. Sure.

Domestic Treble

Scottish Cup

View attachment 57552

View attachment 57551

View attachment 57550

Jose bowed out with an unbeaten season. Emery has BIG shoes to fill. Is he up to the challenge??

View attachment 57549

Last edited:
Ouch! That's a sore one to take..

Incredible achievement thus far with Aberdeen - how's the others in Scotland fared in Europe?

Celtic finished 3rd and got knocked out by Milan in the Europa League.

Hearts made it to the quarters of the UCL losing to PSG who we beat in the final.

Partick Thistle got knocked out in the EL qualifiers and eventually got relegated.

Motherwell knocked out in the 1st knockout round of the EL.

Pretty much the same every season. 3rd in the UCL and everyone knocked out pre-quarters in the EL

Back