First season with LFC, won absolute everything: PL, CL, FA and Capital One Cup. One question, do you guys use heavy on individual training all season ?

Matsnor is that still using standard counter from OP that u were using for your derby career. Did u also use OI or let your assistant do it all.

Matsnor is that still using standard counter from OP that u were using for your derby career. Did u also use OI or let your assistant do it all.

Just the standard counter from the OP. And I'm following all the instruction described in the OP.

What is the best variant for this tactic? My squad has mainly pacy attacked minded young players. Someone post here please

Sir Goalalot
Tactic Last Updated (05.August.2014)
View attachment 642780

Sir Goalalot is a tactic made by TheWibe and Goal2581999.
It comes originally from "The Feevah - Origins"
And we both agree that it's more solid then the original both defensive and offensive.

Descriptions

The tactic uses counter mentality
meaning you will be countering your opponents
you will not have the highest possession
but you will score alot of goals!

Formation

View attachment 642831

Training

Pre-season
View attachment 642802
During season
View attachment 669948
Individual training
View attachment 669951

​Opposition Instructions

The OI's are Pre-set in the tactic
That means you don't have to worry about them
make sure to NOT tick
View attachment 642829

Player filter

Sir_Goalalot_PF.pft

Working on improved version

Player recommendation

Coming soon on post 1 and 2!

If your using the tactic, and you feel like you got a player worth mentioning
Pleas write it in the comments or PM me :)

Results

Second season Stade Rennais FC

View attachment 642812View attachment 642814View attachment 642816View attachment 642817

Results from other user's
Thanks alot for your feedback Guys!
You guys are awsome!!
And due to the massive amount of feedback!
Results from others can now be found in POST

Download link

Standard ( Counter )
View attachment 661147

Just a little heads up, You might read some " Tweaking stuff " in the comments.
But unless its on the Opening Post. This is the tactic :)

Tactical tips!

Hey was thinking of using the tactic from page 1 to Atletico Madrid with the new update and therefore had some issues!

With the tactic of page 1, need i to change the mentality of the game, or is it just run the counter at all times, both at home and away matches?
When you have finished the first season and will play second season needs to change if something special then with the tactic, or just run as usual?

Would really appreciated for your help :)

How many goal score you striker ?

Last edited:
Hey was thinking of using the tactic from page 1 to Atletico Madrid with the new update and therefore had some issues!

With the tactic of page 1, need i to change the mentality of the game, or is it just run the counter at all times, both at home and away matches?
When you have finished the first season and will play second season needs to change if something special then with the tactic, or just run as usual?

Would really appreciated for your help :)

You don't need to change anything,just follow the training tips and leave the tactic alone and enjoy.

any chance of having all the tweaks and orginals in one big post?