Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
Dude this tactic is amazing, using it in my first season with Man U
Changed the CAM's role to AP and realized it helped my CAMS (Mata and Bernardo Silva) to create more chances and get more assists.Also used Tight marking and closing down OIs because it was a little leaky defensively for me.

Oh and Martial's a freescoring beast for me 16 goals in 13 matches

View attachment 1003323
Somehow defeated Bayern Munich

View attachment 1003324
Chelsea

View attachment 1003325
Man City

View attachment 1003328
Against Sporting after drawing 2-2 in the first leg

Can you upload an image of your OI'S please? No other changes then changing cam to ap?

Hi All , just started with this tactic and it's great. only problem I'm finding is, i get anything between 3-7 yellow cards per game. Any idea how to lower the amount of booking's I'm getting?
i'm using the Calamity Corner version.
Cheers

These results is with the V3. Very impressive start to the season!
View attachment 195697
The signings of Navas and Deplagne have really helped this tactic, as Navas fits the right wing spot perfect. Then it has made space for playing Cabella at the SS position (10 games 7 goals).
Also the win against PSG! Dominating!
View attachment 195696

Last edited:
Hi guys, did you try the Mahluk v4 ? because it seems to be very closed to this one and with my Olympique Lyonnais team I don't manage to get better results with the Sir Goalalot tatic (I jus tried it for few games).
So I would like to know if you reall think that this one is better than Mahluk v4 ? If so I would try to keep it all along the season.

TheWibe what do you do when you lead and you what defend the lead or against big boys what you do? ty

Is it possible to change the striker? Recently bought Dybala and he isn't performing as an AF.

xTk9ZLDVTufbfl7cys.gif

Rivaldo reborn,overload version

This would fit my beloved Newcastle pretty well I think. Is V3 the version to go with? Finally time to start a proper save!

Back