Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
This would fit my beloved Newcastle pretty well I think. Is V3 the version to go with? Finally time to start a proper save!

Not sure if its better yet, but that's what I'm using :)

And yes! This should work great with Newcastle!

I'm sort of on the verge of being relegated from League 2 using this tactic. Where am I going wrong?

So far great tactic played 7 games 4 won 1 draw 2 loses.
I lost both on away against roma 3-1 they were simply better and against Udinese 3-1. Udine has 3 shots on goal all ended in net. I have 9 shot on goal. ****

Try defensive routines for set pieces from TFF's tactics. One of the best
Thanks for the suggestion, where would I download this and incorporate it into Goalalot tactic?

Anybody else missing countless chances with this tactic?

My forwards are missing chance after chance and my shadow striker seems useless.

Anybody else missing countless chances with this tactic?

My forwards are missing chance after chance and my shadow striker seems useless.

Who is your forward and SS?

Thought set piece defending was improving but just lost 3-2 undeservedly with their 3 goals all from set pieces... Tactic is working ok in general so far as players get match fitness and more used to it. Got a save as Guiseley in Vanarama National so definitely an underdog!

Anybody tried a deep lying forward with the shadow striker?

Considering this years patch were Wingers are so strong, and i realy miss the Inside Forwards (they kinda work), but i was thinking looking at gameplay from goalalot that it might be possible actually to move the SS down to a HB, move the backs up as Wingbacks (if its viable) to get them to cross more (know it was nerfed). I remember earlier on i had some good luck running WB and IF on same side, in theory should work better if you got IF on both sides tho as more peeps in the box on the cross right?

Question: Can someone run the scenario with current v.3 vs WB version just to see (not important if better) how many assists the fullbacks/Wingbacks crack up? Im preoccupied today so dont have the time, but i realy realy think that this platform Wibe created is the wall that keps the house up.

Great work Wibe! Håper du fortsatt har en flott jul ;)

Guys why do you think do defend score or when you playing against big boys this thread: Setting full back to defend role and MCR to defend role??

I've changed AF to DLF and it seems to be working well.

Attack.

It seems to help the SS come into the game a bit more. Firmino just put in his best performance for me as well and he's been **** all season until I changed it. I'll stick with it for a while and see how it goes.

Just put in the best performance so far this season with a 7-1 win over Southampton.

Some sugestions and opinions as i used V2 with full season. but of course you dont have to be agree,) Team is barcelona. yea big one but as you see thewibe got good results with smaller teams too.

1. try to use normal wingers. because in my opinion inside forwards and player who cuts inside decrease the efficiency of tactic. at least use player who use either foot. and also train them to stop cut inside.
2. if you get so many cards tell your players calm down. if they continue substitute them :D i believe in the impact off side and team talks. if goal doesnt come get creative and push forward etc.
3 full backs are one of the important players in this one. Lots of assist they do
4. Against big sides you may untick the offside trap and maybe decrease the defensive line
5. Striker must be strong one. Both good from air and down. FOr barcelona not messi, suarez :D messi is SS
6. Some people mention about unefficient SS, but i didnt have the same problem because of messi:D He doesnt score as often like striker this is all i may say. besides because of the counter strategy as for me a good MC even may play in there,)
7. Against very defencive teams if you cant score you may change atacking mentality but after score change back it counter

again I wanna remind these are my opinion and you dont have to be agree. I watch all matches extended so see so many things.

cheers...

Back