Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
I noticed you mentioned that you have no opposition's instructions. What is the impact if i set to show all the opposition players on their weaker foot? This should increase the chance of miss placed passes and potential counter attack. I dont suppose this alter the structure of the team?

Well its logical, so it might work :)

Have you tried using OI? I'm the joke of my division (League 2) but currently four points clear after nine games. Small sample size but not showing any signs of slowing down.

I have tried a lot. Changed between different versions, With IO, changed defensive line, so on and so on.

I have tried a lot. Changed between different versions, With IO, changed defensive line, so on and so on.
Have you tried the tweaked version of V3 where the striker, att. mids, wingers, full-backs and centre-backs are changed?

I seem to have lots of yellow cards in my games.

how can i improve this? Disabling agressive tackling? (dont know if the translation is like this in english since i play on another language)

I'd like to know how to beat teams much stronger than your own so that a League 2 team such as myself doesn't get knocked out in the first or second round of each competition they enter! :P

Back