Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
Probably a really stupid question but how do i get the tactic file actually work in game?
I download it then unfold it with WINRAR or .. ?

Probably a really stupid question but how do i get the tactic file actually work in game?
I download it then unfold it with WINRAR or .. ?

Just move the file to the tactic folder

C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\tactics

Wibe,
Do you use maximum match training and rest before the match during season??If you play every 2-3 days?

I'd like to know how to beat teams much stronger than your own so that a League 2 team such as myself doesn't get knocked out in the first or second round of each competition they enter! :P
Got Manchester United in the 5th round of the FA Cup, any idea how to beat them? :(

My AMR gabriel barbosa received a red card after just 54 seconds playing at West Ham with Spurs. Won the game 0-4... I made my CAM (eriksen) AMR after that. Still using V3, for some reason more stable in defense for me than V4...

Do you also use att. movement for match preparation and train the players in the tactics roles?? Do you think that it is effective??

I'm using att.movement and I leave training the players to my staff as I have +4.5stars in most of the coaches. So I'm not concerned about training. However, I always have 2nd player ready for all positions. i.e; 2 dr for same positions as one might get injured. Also using all players is crucial as it keeps team cohesion high all the time and players will almost always have perfect morale and happiness.

Tie or losing. First season with Inter, nothing to do. All cross=gol. All high pass in the center and the enemy ST score me.

help me !!

I have a question.. i use your tactic in my BENFICA, and i have a lots yellow card pour game.. i remove hard tackle in instruction..

View attachment 192394Predicted 9th place, using the V4 striker tweak. Intend on using this in League 1 also but would still like to know how to progress further in the domestic cups as I got beat 4-0 by Man Utd in the FA Cup 5th round. :(

Wibe,

what at tweaks did you make for the striker version. Having same goals issue and can't download as playing on iPad. Also do you have a specific corner routine as not sure if this is costing me goals?

cheers

Pleased to say v4 is working well with my leeds team, unbeaten in 7 or 8 games now (and beat watford in the cup). Attacking is very good, defense is a little suspect but goals more than make up for it! Good work man as always!

I'm using V4 striker tweak, and only change i have made is changed crossing from low balls to mixed to take advantage of Lukaku's ariel ability. Finished 3rd first season no transfer and currently 2nd after 20 games.

Good work!

Pleased to say v4 is working well with my leeds team, unbeaten in 7 or 8 games now (and beat watford in the cup). Attacking is very good, defense is a little suspect but goals more than make up for it! Good work man as always!

Now haven't won in 5. I appear to have jinxed myself...

Back