Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
Using this with my Dag & Red team - last season 2 defenders picked up 15 yellow cards, the other 2 first choice ones picked up 12 and 11. Just played a game against Millwall (!) and conceded 29 fouls to their 11. I had 59% - it wasn't like we were chasing the game. Anyone got any tips for reducing the foul count and card tally?

I'm getting a fair few injuries, especially to AML, AMC and AMR, anyone else find this or I am just super unlucky?

Used this tactic with Wolves, though I am playing Control + Flexible, and a few minor adjustments to instructions. Got to say, it is amazing! 1st season table (2 games to go):

View attachment 192332

Certainly a lethal tactic going forward. Benik Afobe has 31 goals in 37 games (League), while Adam Le Fondre has 27 in 32. with many of those appearances involving him coming off the bench. My right back (Dominic Iorfa) has also been incredible, chipping in with 22 league assists.

Great job!

I'm getting a fair few injuries, especially to AML, AMC and AMR, anyone else find this or I am just super unlucky?

I've had a few too - wasn't sure if it was just because those guys are more injury prone though.

Hello everyone.
Unfortunately is not work to me this tactic.
I'm playing with FC Porto, and the results are very irregular, have many difficulties to win.
In the Champions League, then forget it, it is always to lose .. I will not have to change the mentality and the way the team plays? Need help............

I think I can retire now. Outstanding job in making the tactic! My very first %100 win ration in a league in my entire FM life.

View attachment 192152View attachment 192151

P.S: Unfortunately couldn't beat most goals (Previously had 152goals with another tactic).

Last edited:
What tweaks do you use when the AI start clicking on?

I started having troubles scoring goals so I changed the Advanced Forward to a False Nine with instructions "Shoot more often" and "Roam from position". I play with Liverpool and since that change Sturridge has scored 6 goals (with 1 assist) over 3 matches. I also received increased scoring from my Shadowstriker with this change.

Edit:

Now 12 goals over 7 matches.

Last edited:
What player instructions do you use for goalkeeper, defenders and midfielders.

Very solid tactic, one little remark though - very aggressive on tackling, I usually get 5-7 yellow cards a game.

Could you explain how you play?
Training? Who take corner ? Staff responsability? and what version you take V4,V4 striker tweaker, other?

thanks

Could you explain how you play?
Training? Who take corner ? Staff responsability? and what version you take V4,V4 striker tweaker, other?

thanks
he already explained everything , u can check at op and at diego simeone's thread . he is the same creator

I think I can retire now. Outstanding job in making the tactic! My very first %100 win ration in a league in my entire FM life.

View attachment 1007247View attachment 1007248

P.S: Unfortunately couldn't beat most goals (Previously had 152goals with another tactic).

I've looked again and I saw that your team allowed 11 goals in 38 matches...
I think this performance is impossible to achieve even if you restart every game...
Man, this is incredible!
Please tell all the details because I inted to start a new save - the 2343253 one :))) - with my beloved Barca.
What tactic? Did you made any tweaks? Did you used the training from OP? so on...
Please!

Back