Site Improvements Suggestions

It's getting on my ****, I keep rolling over it accidentally while attempting to press 'post reply' lol.

Maybe once you have followed/liked/tweeted or whatever, if can be turned off?

All the older versions of FM forums, have come up onto the home page, instead of being sub sections in the 'older versions' one ... why?

Every time I try to upload something as an attachment I get a error message?

Anyone know why? :)

Though you could try what Ive mentioned to a few people, and that's copy paste the image URL as I've had no problems with that myself

site migration. why dont you try uploading the picture to imageshack, or etc and post it

Is there anyway we can change to another skin on FM-Base, i remember a few months ago it was plausible. what happened?

Is there anyway we can change to another skin on FM-Base, i remember a few months ago it was plausible. what happened?

We decided it was much more fun forcing people to use the one we like, instead of having to edit 3 skins every time the site was improved.

I was just wondering if its possible to disable recieving pm's and vms from people not on your friends list? I have seen it on other forums but not on here

I was just wondering if its possible to disable recieving pm's and vms from people not on your friends list? I have seen it on other forums but not on here

You can;

Your Account>General Settings

Then tick receive PMs from Contacts and Mods and tick "limit usage of VMs to contacts and mods"

Not just you and not just Chrome. Looking into it.
fixed on main menus. However some, not all, icons still the same in the side menus (i.e under recent threads)

Back