Site Improvements Suggestions

Any way of making a mobile version of this site? It takes far too long to load on my phone, so I can only browse from my PC.

Any way of making a mobile version of this site? It takes far too long to load on my phone, so I can only browse from my PC.

What phone do you have?

If you have a Blackberry, iPhone or Android you can download an app called "Tapatalk".

There's a thread on it somewhere.

If you have an iPhone or Android device you can download an app called Tapatalk.

More info here...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f3/access-fm-base-on-your-iphone-android-nokia-phone-t29454.html

Cheers I never knew about that. Having a bit of a struggle getting it on my Nokia 5530 though.

EDIT - Got it working now. It's read-only though. I'll try and find one where I can post, but it's like finding a needle in a haystack with that excuse of an app store call 'Ovi Suite'.

Last edited:
Although I'm a Premium Member, I don't seem to be able to delete my threads?

Has something changed or is it just my account being dodgy?

Although I'm a Premium Member, I don't seem to be able to delete my threads?

Has something changed or is it just my account being dodgy?

you have to open them first I think

What phone do you have?

If you have a Blackberry, iPhone or Android you can download an app called "Tapatalk".

There's a thread on it somewhere.

Don't think it works on Blackberry, sadly.

You should be able to like VM's. Also you should get a notification if someone likes one of your comments.

You should be able to like VM's. Also you should get a notification if someone likes one of your comments.

That would be a massive pain in the backside for anyone who creates a thread with patch data etc etc

I once had 64 people like one of my posts.

That would be a massive pain in the backside for anyone who creates a thread with patch data etc etc

I once had 64 people like one of my posts.

not as bad as Sean's 400 + and counting :P

If you really want to know that badly, click your name -> Statistics then go down to how many liked posts you have and click the option. You can look back on all your liked posts.

If you really want to know that badly, click your name -> Statistics then go down to how many liked posts you have and click the option. You can look back on all your liked posts.

I'm not particularly bothered, and I knew that already, I just think it'd be a nice feature is all.
By the way, Kris, maybe it could be done so you could turn it off if you liked?

Maybe an idea to stop all the tournaments that appear on this site failing is to infract people for a pointless post if they enter and then dont play their games?

I think the site is absolutely fine!

The only thing i wanna know though,
The site rules say you can get points, which lead to bans.
Is there any way you can see these points?

If you can't see them, you don't have them :)

They shout at you and you can't miss them, believe me!

Back