Site Improvements Suggestions

I think the site is absolutely fine!

The only thing i wanna know though,
The site rules say you can get points, which lead to bans.
Is there any way you can see these points?

Comes up in your user CP if you get infracted. If you cant see any, you havnt got any.

I think the site is absolutely fine!

The only thing i wanna know though,
The site rules say you can get points, which lead to bans.
Is there any way you can see these points?

When / If you get some, they will come up on your profile under the 'infractions' tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is ridiculously ambitious, but is there any way where you didn't need to keep refreshing the page to see new posts? A bit like facebook, maybe. Its a pain in the ******* when you post on highly active threads, like quizes, forget to refresh and end up making a *** of yourself

This is ridiculously ambitious, but is there any way where you didn't need to keep refreshing the page to see new posts? A bit like facebook, maybe. Its a pain in the ******* when you post on highly active threads, like quizes, forget to refresh and end up making a *** of yourself

We used to have something similar to this. I have seen a demo of a real time forum somewhere a year or two ago as well, but doubt it would ever be implemented.

Just click User CP.

They are displayed below your thread subscriptions.

I don't like the 'The Hut' advertisement banner under the first post of a page :(

The only problem i have is waiting between searches :'( other than that it's a great forum.

Just to throw it out there. How about an Obituary thread so when past players pass away members can post a R.I.P. Also because alot of members are quite young on here they can gain an insight of players they might not have heard of which used to be an integral part of a clubs history.

As long as members post up a bit about the players history and a picture than just put someone has died I would like to see it added.

Last edited:
Just to throw it out there. How about an Obituary thread so when past players pass away members can post a R.I.P. Also because alot of members are quite young on here they can gain an insight of players they might not have heard of which used to be an integral part of a clubs history.

As long as members post up a bit about the players history and a picture than just put someone has died I would like to see it added.

so a single thread inside the Football section to pay respect to the players

Last edited:
so a single thread inside the Football section the

quite a neat idea that, I would like to see it

That would be the most depressing thread on the site by a mile. It is bad enough seeing a new thread where one person has died, looking through a thread where every post has a different person dead would be a step too far i think

That would be the most depressing thread on the site by a mile. It is bad enough seeing a new thread where one person has died, looking through a thread where every post has a different person dead would be a step too far i think

I mean for the kind of respect showing towards the player

I agree.

These people deserve their own threads.

Back