Site Improvements Suggestions

If you go on other football manger sites you will see the difference i prefer this over all of the other sites

Last edited:
If you go on other football manger sites you will see the difference i prefer this over all of the other sites

I hope your username is more creative on the other sites ^^)

You know when you click view your posts, it shows up every single post e.g if you posted on thread x 5 times, thread x comes up 5 times when you click it, can you make it so it only comes up once?
Also when you click it can you make it that if somebody posts on a thread you've posted on that it comes up to the top instead of just a yellow light on the icon?

That would be really helpful.

I hope your username is more creative on the other sites ^^)
Lol, you must give it to him, he's the first one to use the name: Football ^^) He's probably also the guy who first claimed the website ***.com (A)

This site needs a "save game" download section.

Just a query, seeing as the FM Stories section is back, do they still not show up in Recent Threads or do they show up now?

Just a query, seeing as the FM Stories section is back, do they still not show up in Recent Threads or do they show up now?

Don't they? I still get them, but I'm staff. I suppose those who really care, will look in the story section.

I think people looking to open request threads (specifically kits) should have to have their thread approved that they are of a good enough standard to open a request thread. The amount of countless noobs who have opened request threads that are either bad at using photoshop, or using SSD is unreal

I think people looking to open request threads (specifically kits) should have to have their thread approved that they are of a good enough standard to open a request thread. The amount of countless noobs who have opened request threads that are either bad at using photoshop, or using SSD is unreal

Can this be done?, also there should be a list of all the request thread.

i think base should have more experienced tacticians write articles like fmbritain, that would be nice

Take Network games out off the recent threads list as they are annoying as ****

this website is brilliant but yeah perhaps a notifacation bar like in facebook would be good so it is easyer to see if people have replied to some of your things

this website is brilliant but yeah perhaps a notifacation bar like in facebook would be good so it is easyer to see if people have replied to some of your things

You can subscribe to threads and get instant email notification.

there should be one thread for all kit requests so people stop making threads like request kits from me and certain people dont have time to set up there own request thread so it will also improve there skills

Would be nice to get rid of the idiots on the site.

Prime example.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f23/the-totally-random-****-thread-t56188.html

Prime example.

Idiots are everywhere. They can't be stopped.

I think the rating system for files (shortlists/tactics/database's) etc should to changed.
my suggetion is that you must have downloaded the file before you rate it and also it would be a lot more helpful if you had to leave a comment in order to rate a file.

I say this because I know there are some users on this site who deliberately give bad ratings and comments to other peoples files in order to make their files look better and get more downloads.

for example I uploaded a well tested good database which had taken the best part of two days to create earlier today and within 10 minutes of it being on the base someone had already rated it with an F, there is no way someone could have downloaded it, started a new game and tested in in that time.

Prime example.

i agree with this,too many kids making silly threads,attracting older members would be nice,some older mods aswell would be good no offence to existing mods :)

I think the rating system for files (shortlists/tactics/database's) etc should to changed.
my suggetion is that you must have downloaded the file before you rate it and also it would be a lot more helpful if you had to leave a comment in order to rate a file.

I say this because I know there are some users on this site who deliberately give bad ratings and comments to other peoples files in order to make their files look better and get more downloads.

for example I uploaded a well tested good database which had taken the best part of two days to create earlier today and within 10 minutes of it being on the base someone had already rated it with an F, there is no way someone could have downloaded it, started a new game and tested in in that time.

Maybe even add a delay after downloading before rating, anything from an hour to even a day. This would probably decrease the number of ratings, but increase the accuracy and validity.

Back