Site Improvements Suggestions

was just bowt to make a donation to be a premium member and saw it was £9 a year, whereas previous people just made a one off payment. just think its abit steep as the site is very useful to everyone but being a premium member i dont think there are enough benifits to warrent £9 a year, it is only the vip lounge where there is apparently more reliable players for net games where it would benifit me :s dont mean to cause offence

Yeah true. I heard that before you could donate what you wanted or something like that.
I do think it is quite a lot especially when a lot of the community is like 12-14 year olds.

I remember donating 2 or 3 quid to be a premium member. didn't realise it was so steep now.

Yeah true. I heard that before you could donate what you wanted or something like that.
I do think it is quite a lot especially when a lot of the community is like 12-14 year olds.

75p a month isn't really a lot of money is it?

yeah i was just gona donate a fiver to get me access to the vip thing, wasnt to bothered about having a fancy colour or special name after my name. im happy with it saying back up :(

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

thats not the point jack, previous people who joined dont make an anual subscription but new people do, you could look at it after 10 years of being a member thats over £100 aswell

yeah i was just gona donate a fiver to get me access to the vip thing, wasnt to bothered about having a fancy colour or special name after my name. im happy with it saying back up :(

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

thats not the point jack, previous people who joined dont make an anual subscription but new people do, you could look at it after 10 years of being a member thats nearly £100 aswell

fair point

According to your profile your 13, so what is the problem with them being 12-14? If anything it should be better for someone in that age group.

No, a lot of threads are still useful regardless if they have been commented or not.

I meant story there!

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

According to your profile your 13, so what is the problem with them being 12-14? If anything it should be better for someone in that age group.

No I'm saying that now it is about £10 and for someone like me who is around the age of 13 it is hard to come by a spare tenner for premium subscription but before you could donate about 3 pound and have premium membership forever so where saying it is too much and unfair that now it's about a tenner a year but before as I said you could pay about 3 pound and have premium membership forever.

Sigh, can't believe the discussion about the Stories has went on for so long. If you want to read the stories simply navigate to the Stories Section. They will not be added back into the recent threads list.

thats not the point jack, previous people who joined dont make an anual subscription but new people do, you could look at it after 10 years of being a member thats over £100 aswell

Early adopters bonus. Those smaller donations were what was needed at the time and it worked; We moved to a new server.

It is not unfair that the pricing has changed.

I meant story there!

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

No I'm saying that now it is about £10 and for someone like me who is around the age of 13 it is hard to come by a spare tenner for premium subscription but before you could donate about 3 pound and have premium membership forever so where saying it is too much and unfair that now it's about a tenner a year but before as I said you could pay about 3 pound and have premium membership forever.

Fair enough. You can always get it for a smaller period of time to see if you want to invest in it further though.

Sigh, can't believe the discussion about the Stories has went on for so long. If you want to read the stories simply navigate to the Stories Section. They will not be added back into the recent threads list.

Early adopters bonus. Those smaller donations were what was needed at the time and it worked; We moved to a new server.

It is not unfair that the pricing has changed.

C'mon Lee you have to empathize with us here.

For me being 13 I feel that 9 pounds for premium membership is a bit too much as it is not often I get a free tenner to spare as I am on 13.

It sorta is unfair as some people could of paid peanuts and have premium membership till forever but now just for a year you have to pay 9 quid. It is a bit unfair no..?

i stlll disagree that all payments should be anual ones of new members and previous members dont pay a penny. but il agree to disagree as its not my rules, it was just a suggestion, a fairer way would be making everyone pay say 3 or 4 anually and not put all payments only on new members. dont want no infractions just saw this thread a couple of hours after i went to be a premium member :/

C'mon Lee you have to empathize with us here.

For me being 13 I feel that 9 pounds for premium membership is a bit too much as it is not often I get a free tenner to spare as I am on 13.

It sorta is unfair as some people could of paid peanuts and have premium membership till forever but now just for a year you have to pay 9 quid. It is a bit unfair no..?

no-one is forcing you to be a premium member. if you can't afford it, you can't have it.

i stlll disagree that all payments should be anual ones of new members and previous members dont pay a penny. but il agree to disagree as its not my rules, it was just a suggestion, a fairer way would be making everyone pay say 3 or 4 anually and not put all payments only on new members. dont want no infractions just saw this thread a couple of hours after i went to be a premium member :/

You won't get an infraction mate don't worry.

A fairer thing to do would be to make the people who had the old subscription pay with the new one now. Instead of just newer members as it is highly unfair.
It's sorta the equivalent of say having to pay rent in you mums home but then your bro/sis/lodger whatever not having to pay. A bit unfair no..?

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

no-one is forcing you to be a premium member. if you can't afford it, you can't have it.

Yeah mate but is it not unfair that some people paid peanuts for premium membership and don't have to pay anything more but newer premium members having to pay 9 pound a year.
It's not about being able to afford it or not.

Tbh, I can't imagine being a premium member and a normal one is too much difference, I don't know what the fuss is about

Tbh, I can't imagine being a premium member and a normal one is too much difference, I don't know what the fuss is about

You don't have to wait between download, you get no adverts, you can moderate your own threads, there is a sorta VIP section for premium members and you get a blue star & name.

it is a thread asking for opinions on how to improve the site hence my post

You don't have to wait between download, you get no adverts, you can moderate your own threads, there is a sorta VIP section for premium members and you get a blue star & name.

Well I don't know about you but I'm enjoying this site without one atm. I can see where you're coming from, £9 a year is a lot for someone of our age (I'm 13 too), but as frankie said, if you can't afford it then don't have it.

Back