Site Improvements Suggestions

As I fan of this site I would like to donate but 9 pound is way to much for a year.
Maybe yes if it was reduced to a fiver.

think of it as a promo price that has now expired. Some people got in early and got the promo deal, others arrived too late. Nothing unfair about that

As I fan of this site I would like to donate but 9 pound is way to much for a year.
Maybe yes if it was reduced to a fiver.

I realise this may sound hypocritical but... £9? A year? Not exactly much in the grand scheme of things. That's what, less than 1p a day?

tbh the price is reasonable, if your struggling to pay for it then get your parents to pay for it or get a paper round.

tbh the price is reasonable, if your struggling to pay for it then get your parents to pay for it or get a paper round.

1) My parents you must be mad :P
2) I live in South London, paper round, there aren't any :S

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

I realise this may sound hypocritical but... £9? A year? Not exactly much in the grand scheme of things. That's what, less than 1p a day?

No not in the grand scheme of things no, but in other schemes then yes it sorta is.

No not in the grand scheme of things no, but in other schemes then yes it sorta is.

What other schemes? Say, for the purposes of this analogy, you get a tenner a month. What would you spend it on? You're 13, 13 year olds have everything bought for them. ****, I'm 17 and I get most of my stuff bought for me, because I'm still under the care of my parents. Granted, I have more stuff I want to buy myself, but that's fine because I work.

So you get a tenner a month, may as well spend it on this. After which, you get a whole YEAR's worth of premium membership.

It's a very good deal, and one which I will be taking sooner or later.

What other schemes? Say, for the purposes of this analogy, you get a tenner a month. What would you spend it on? You're 13, 13 year olds have everything bought for them. ****, I'm 17 and I get most of my stuff bought for me, because I'm still under the care of my parents. Granted, I have more stuff I want to buy myself, but that's fine because I work.

So you get a tenner a month, may as well spend it on this. After which, you get a whole YEAR's worth of premium membership.

It's a very good deal, and one which I will be taking sooner or later.

True I suppose, although I don't get a tenner a year, just what I come by. Although someone did give me money for a X-mas pressie so I might have to fork out to the injustice of the price.

think of it as a promo price that has now expired. Some people got in early and got the promo deal, others arrived too late. Nothing unfair about that

In all honesty guys, you should have get there earlier. I only had to pay 2 quid for life :P

don't rub it our faces :S

but yeah, I'm only 14 and I still managed to pay the 2 quid? I think the prices are fair, the earlier you came the better you profited. I think I was the 3rd Premium Member, but I can't remember. Doesn't matter about not donated though, the Premium Members lounge is quite quiet anyway

but yeah, I'm only 14 and I still managed to pay the 2 quid? I think the prices are fair, the earlier you came the better you profited. I think I was the 3rd Premium Member, but I can't remember. Doesn't matter about not donated though, the Premium Members lounge is quite quiet anyway

may be that's bcuz most of the members are not premium :S

Prices are fine, I would get a years worth if I could remember my PayPal security question, been a while since I bought that framed Drogba autograph on Ebay :S
Unfortunately when I was using PayPal I put extra security on to secure my Maestro and now its basically impossible to get in, I might give them a ring and see if they can reset it.
Being locked out of my own account and now being able to use my own details seems deplorably stupid
I give them my Email and all I get is a customer service notification saying you need to answer your pre set security questions
One of which is basically:
'lalalalalalalalala'
Answer?
Anyway, site suggestion wise I would have to suggest the extension of number of times you can 'like'
Seems to be around 3-4 maximum 'likes' allowed per hour

Prices are fine, I would get a years worth if I could remember my PayPal security question, been a while since I bought that framed Drogba autograph on Ebay :S
Unfortunately when I was using PayPal I put extra security on to secure my Maestro and now its basically impossible to get in, I might give them a ring and see if they can reset it.
Being locked out of my own account and now being able to use my own details seems deplorably stupid
I give them my Email and all I get is a customer service notification saying you need to answer your pre set security questions
One of which is basically:
'lalalalalalalalala'
Answer?
Anyway, site suggestion wise I would have to suggest the extension of number of times you can 'like'
Seems to be around 3-4 maximum 'likes' allowed per hour

Yeah, it's 10 a day for normal members I think, 15 for Premiums and 20 for Staff, but I might be completely wrong :P

I remember when i was about 18 a pint used to be £2.20........Now look at it!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Back