Site Improvements Suggestions

If it is not too much work could we change the colour of the site - I think orange or blue would make a nice change from green, if this is too expensive, laborious or time-consuming then don't mind me as the site is perfect!!! :wub:
noooo!!!!! i love the green

This is actually one of the newer designs of the site. If you were here about 1-2 years ago the site had a orange and black theme, I guess people wanted a change then so I can't see it going back.

Orange and black sounds sexy but if it has been done before then they should change it to something like red and grey or basically this exact site but with alternating colour schemes so just substitute the current green for all sorts of different colours.

I said it before, but I want the FM09 part with the players. You click on the position, and the players would come up, from world class to BS Premier. It would cut down the 'Need a Player' threads, which seem to clutter and crop up all the time.

Orange and black sounds sexy but if it has been done before then they should change it to something like red and grey or basically this exact site but with alternating colour schemes so just substitute the current green for all sorts of different colours.

I wouldn't mind a change to be honest but I guess at the end of the day, it's up to Sean and what he thinks would be best. I suppose if there was a larger amount of users wanting a change then it might happen.

A new colour for the site would be cool.

It doesnt bother me if the colour changes, but I think the current green colour scheme is far more tidy that the old one. As for other improvments, I have none.

Maybe Blue'n'white? :D

Says a birmingham fan :p hows about we leave it alone? It would be too much trouble changing the colour scheme but I would support changing it because it is a bit boring however the colour scheme at Fever Pitch is terrible it almost makes me cry. If you haven't seen it go check it out. Thats why most of my time is on FM Base

Leave the colours as I have seen other threads fail because of colours

I said Blue and White for me, Sam, Max and JDY.

I'm not that selfish. :'(

May as well stop fantasising over a colour change because it probably won't happen.

I think the colour is fine its green which is the colour of a football pitch and one colour of the Ireland flag ;)

Anyone got any screenshots of the old (most recent) skin?

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:31 PM ----------

Don't know if it's possible but can you prevent people making threads like "Help!!!" or "HELP pllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz". Find it the most ****-annoying thing ever.

Anyone got any screenshots of the old (most recent) skin?

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:31 PM ----------

Don't know if it's possible but can you prevent people making threads like "Help!!!" or "HELP pllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz". Find it the most ****-annoying thing ever.

I Get what you mean but they are new to the site we all did that once but it is annoying but we have to live with it

I Get what you mean but they are new to the site we all did that once but it is annoying but we have to live with it

Suppose so. It's not that it's newbies making threads (look at all the ones I created!) it's the stupid titles they give them. At least "Help! Players can't score" or "Help! Can't get work permits!" would be better.

Think most of the staff try and cut down the amount of threads with stupid titles. I know if I see one which makes no sense/has a lot of exclamation/question marks I always tidy them up.

We do our best :)