Site Improvements Suggestions

Will Premium Members' names still be in the electric blue it is now?

They will be the same.

Sean can we have pink names?

Never.

how about a section for shopping on the site? example making some FM-Base Mugs, T-Shirts, Car Stickers and so on, this can help the site gaining a little big more money. I'm saying this cause i love this site and i am a full member cause i think the people on this site are working hard to keep it the best site for Football Manager and if the shop is created, i'll be one of the first to buys stuff and i'm sure many fans will!!

I'd love to set up a little merchandise shop. If anybody knows any good websites that offer this service then let me know.

I've had a look at http://spreadshirt.co.uk but their prices are a bit too high.

Last edited:
You wont really find alot of cheap places these days :(

Haha thanks Alex. :P

I no longer have a pink name now. R.I.P pink name I miss you! :-( lol

But also means buying in bulk orders of at least 72-108.

I'm sure with 250,000 members selling 108 mugs is going to be a pretty easy task for the base! I would buy one!

Last edited:
I'm sure with 250,000 members selling 108 mugs is going to be a pretty easy task for the base! I would buy one!

Don't think I really have anywhere to store 100 mugs in my house. I also don't think I have time to go to the post office 100 times :S

An auction game section the way its going........

Don't think I really have anywhere to store 100 mugs in my house. I also don't think I have time to go to the post office 100 times :S

Becky has plenty of time.

Do you think it would be a good idea to have a sub forum for guides now? Quite a few decent ones have been done :)

Do you think it would be a good idea to have a sub forum for guides now? Quite a few decent ones have been done :)

Didn't we discuss this a while ago in this thread? I thought we came to the conclusion it wasn't worth the hassle.

Making me a mod would definitely improve the site, just kiddin, when does the Blog System start

Making me a mod would definitely improve the site, just kiddin, when does the Blog System start

I dont see what the big thing about being a Mod is, its hard work you know its not just a green name !

Back