Site Improvements Suggestions

Since the Live Search was axed has Forum Games appeared in your recent threads list as they have in mine?

Forum games always occur in recent threads :O They just can't be searched.

I think that if a story has been rejected the member should be notified by pm or something.

How about updating Poll of the Week? (A)

Just wondering if the;

"This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between searches. Please try again in x seconds."

will be changed so that you are able to search more often? Unless it results in similar situations to that of the Live Search function.

In particular for the Advanced Search feature.

Just wondering if the;

"This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between searches. Please try again in x seconds."

will be changed so that you are able to search more often? Unless it results in similar situations to that of the Live Search function.

In particular for the Advanced Search feature.

There's always going to be a delay on the searches, as it's one way of stopping attacks and lowers the load on the server in general.

How will the maintenance improve the site?
As in , will there be any new features etc?

To be fair , I don't think there is any need for this thread now that Sam has been banned.

The blog system only has a maximum character count of 10,000 characters, any chance of this increasing? For example the post from my story I tried to take across is 17,167.

Back