Site Improvements Suggestions

Has the signature option been removed?

This.

Also, not really that keen on the new look however I said that last time you changed things and I learned to love it, lets hope this one grows on me.

Thanks for putting in the time to do this.

It obviously took a lot of time and effort so a big thanks to Sean but it will take a lot getting used to.

Well done sean...like all new things it takes time to adjust, the only thing you need to add is the...show your threads and posts...was helpful having that. but it looks awesome.

Click a members name on a thread to bring up a box which shows their avatar and sig, as well as few other things.

Click a members name on a thread to bring up a box which shows their avatar and sig, as well as few other things.

that's actually pretty nifty!

i also like how quotes are included for quick reply instead of going onto the advanced post part.
it's small things like this which are changing my mind about the new layout. XD

Undecided on the whole look of the sight at the moment, but pleased to see the blog system in place. Does this mean the Stories section will be closed down, as it appears to still be up, and without the "temporary" tagline as well....

And also, are you only allowed to start one blog in your entire time on FM Base?

Nice to see the like system back, however all the previous likes are gone. Not sure if that's a bug or if it was supposed to happen?

Nice to see the like system back, however all the previous likes are gone. Not sure if that's a bug or if it was supposed to happen?

It's a completely different Like addon so I'm guessing there was no way to keep the old ones.

Are you really that fickle? I'm not a fan of the new like system. Slowing things down.

Is there restriction on how many likes? Tbh, I'm not too bothered about it being back.

To 'like' a post, hover over it. A blue heart will appear in the bottom right of the white part of the post. hit that.

The total likes/top liked user appear in the top right of a thread.

I got a notification that someone liked my post. But when i clicked it there was no like. Does that mean someone liked my post and then disliked it?

How did you not notice the big blue heart? oO)

I tend not to hover over posts, and the old one was just a button so was looking for that.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

I keep getting a message saying;

"Sorry, the server is currently extremely busy and has been temporarily shut down. Try again in a few minutes."

Will take a screenshot when it next comes up.. does this mean the site will probably go down shortly?

I keep getting a message saying;

"Sorry, the server is currently extremely busy and has been temporarily shut down. Try again in a few minutes."

Will take a screenshot when it next comes up.. does this mean the site will probably go down shortly?

I am getting that too.

Back