Sol Campbell slates England Boss

Its like i joke that he thinks he is good enough for englandxd:p

Shut it, you ******* ****!!!

GO DIE Campbell, scum of the earth ****

Sorry for excessive swearing, I have very strong feelings against the ****

Last edited:
He shouldn't off complained but i would have rather took him than carragher.

he actually thinks he deserves to be at the world cup lol

I dont see Darius Vasell and the crew from back in the day complaining its only Sol he is rubbish and old and is not up for the international game. Jagielka and Gary Cahill are above him in the pecking order but question marks over Upson but hopefully he will prove me and the rest of England wrong

Campbell is *****. He wasnt considered because he isn't good enough. Stupid ****. There is a reason that he had to sign fot Notts County last season. No one wanted him. **** off you fossil.

The only thing he is right about there is that Upson shouldn't have gone.

Little ******.

Upson should play tomorow his record with Terry is played 6won 6. They actually have a decent partnership.

wow some people seem to have very strong feelings about campbell :S

Upson should play tomorow his record with Terry is played 6won 6. They actually have a decent partnership.

Who were those 6 games against? the ******* moomins?

Sol Cambell>Jamie Carragher. Sorry to any potentially offended Liverpool fans.

I may be the only person here who thinks it would have been worth bringing Sol but I really think that he still had a job to do for England.

terry>king>ferdinand>campbell>dawson>upson.carragher :)

do i think he actually deserved a call up?

yes

Who were those 6 games against? the ******* moomins?

England 4-0 Slovakia
Kazahkstan 0-4 England
England 2-1 Slovenia
ENGLAND 5-1 CROATIA
England 3-1 Egypt

not to sure about the 6th match but surely that says enough mate. they have a good relationship and that means alot in a back 4.

England 4-0 Slovakia
Kazahkstan 0-4 England
England 2-1 Slovenia
ENGLAND 5-1 CROATIA
England 3-1 Egypt

not to sure about the 6th match but surely that says enough mate. they have a good relationship and that means alot in a back 4.

Yea, all major forces in world football...:S

Yea, all major forces in world football...:S

a win is a win in football. its so typical writting off these victorys. what about the croatia game then ay??? and slovakia are no mugs niether are past 3 african nations winners egypt.

a win is a win in football. its so typical writting off these victorys. what about the croatia game then ay??? and slovakia are no mugs niether are past 3 african nations winners egypt.

Slovakia has only been a country for about 17 years. Croatias first World Cup was 1998 and they have failed to qualify for this one, as have Egypt. Its not like the games were against. Brazil, Germany, Spain, Italy, Holland and Argentina. There is better centre backs around than Upson. Dawson has been much better all season than any of the other English defenders so if anyone should take the place instead of Carragher its him.

Slovakia has only been a country for about 17 years. Croatias first World Cup was 1998 and they have failed to qualify for this one, as have Egypt. Its not like the games were against. Brazil, Germany, Spain, Italy, Holland and Argentina. There is better centre backs around than Upson. Dawson has been much better all season than any of the other English defenders so if anyone should take the place instead of Carragher its him.

the differnce is dawson is unexpierenced just like the reason joe hart isent england number 1 at this tornement. upson didnt play in the defeats to france, spain, brazil in recent times. im not saying he would have made a differnce but im just saying who knows. and like i said he and terry have got a great understanding and that means more at a tornement than someone who has had a great season. i.e dawson. and club form means nothing when coming to a major tornement just look at podolski and klose lol. and you cant say croatia arnt a decent side england were under so much pressure going into that match after losing 2 years before at wembley.

Last edited:
I hate Sol Campbell, he comes agree as a completely unlikeable person and these comments just back that up. He gave up International Football when he agreed to go to Notts County.