Sol Campbell slates England Boss

England 4-0 Slovakia
Kazahkstan 0-4 England
England 2-1 Slovenia
ENGLAND 5-1 CROATIA
England 3-1 Egypt

not to sure about the 6th match but surely that says enough mate. they have a good relationship and that means alot in a back 4.

Yeah but don't forget, that egypt goal was his fault when he ****** up, and none of those teams really have anything going forward except for Croatia

Last edited:
I can't believe people rate Campbell over Carragher, you say Carragher is old and slow, well Campbell is older and slower. Plus he's a money ***** who thinks he's better than he is.

Last edited:
I can't believe people rate Carragher more than Campbell, you say Carragher is old and slow, well Campbell is older and slower. Plus he's a money ***** who thinks he's better than he is.

Got your words a bit muddled up there mate ;)

Think you meant to say Rate campbell more then Carragher otherwise that doesn't make any sense...

I can't believe people rate Carragher more than Campbell, you say Carragher is old and slow, well Campbell is older and slower. Plus he's a money ***** who thinks he's better than he is.

the difference is campbell does have more pace than carragher(even if it isent alot) and carragher is only a good defender when its backs against the wall defending.

Got your words a bit muddled up there mate ;)

Think you meant to say Rate campbell more then Carragher otherwise that doesn't make any sense...

Okay I fixed it now.

the difference is campbell does have more pace than carragher(even if it isent alot) and carragher is only a good defender when its backs against the wall defending.
but carragher covers the back four as well

but carragher covers the back four as well

oh yer i totally agree with that his excellent at covering out fullback positions aswell. i wouldnt be moaning if ferdinand and king wasent injured because carragher wouldnt be in the frame to start lol. like i said and i put my reasons i like upson with terry.

Wow. Didn't know this many people hated one of England's best and well known players in his time.

I still think hes decent, and has a point of whining because he had an alright season and didn't get a mention. Then again, its a simple contest if you ask anyone whether they'd rather have Upson or Campbell in their sqaud.

He's too slow and fat, Carragher or Him...Hmmm....

Cambell was proved to be the 2nd fastest player in the Premier League I kid you not, so slow he isn't. He is fat though but so is Carragher who isn't that fast <)

Cambell was proved to be the 2nd fastest player in the Premier League I kid you not, so slow he isn't. He is fat though but so is Carragher who isn't that fast <)

Where'd you get that from.....Goal.com? oO)

They're both as clumsy as eachother but I trust Carra more as an all rounder.

Where'd you get that from.....Goal.com? oO)

Hahahaa nah I heard it on Football Ramble and I've read it somewhere too but I've forgotten where, it's honestly true (that I read/heard it) and personally I'd take Cambell over Carragher anyway.

Campbell anyday. He had an awesome 2nd half of the season. Kept us more than in the title race when gallas and vermalen were struggling for fitness. lost a bit of pace, but he has expericance, and determination. he trained so hard to keep his fitness up and a place in the arsenal side. on weekly performance in the prem Id say yes, and take him and terry as 1st choice CBs.
But games coming quickly like in the WC? dont think he is up to that. would tire near the later stages of the comp.
even so LEGEND!

Campbell anyday. He had an awesome 2nd half of the season. Kept us more than in the title race when gallas and vermalen were struggling for fitness. lost a bit of pace, but he has expericance, and determination. he trained so hard to keep his fitness up and a place in the arsenal side. on weekly performance in the prem Id say yes, and take him and terry as 1st choice CBs.
But games coming quickly like in the WC? dont think he is up to that. would tire near the later stages of the comp.
even so LEGEND!

Campbell kept you in the title race? Ok.

It was the fact that Chelsea and United kept on dropping points against lesser opposition which kept on allowing Arsenal back in when everyone wrote them off.

Sure he played alright for his age, but he hasn't done anything to warrant a place in the England squad, let alone not even playing for a full season.

Carragher isn't fat...At all.
He is one of the best CB's in the league, he is so dependant, and has saved Liverpool so many times, he's so loyal, and i can't believe people think he's worse than King, shows how Under-rated Jamie is

Haven't Read the Comments But, I'm stating my own opinion.

I now have no respect for Sol Campbell Wants so ever now. Oh, He didn't get Picked, What a surprise. He's played like, 5-10 games this season (guessed) and he's moaning about not getting picked?! What a ******. And what makes it worse, that he does it when a game, that to be honest, we have to win. He's being a Judas to England, If he was a true Englishman, He'd Apologize and Shut the **** up.

Just My opinion.

Carragher isn't fat...At all.
He is one of the best CB's in the league, he is so dependant, and has saved Liverpool so many times, he's so loyal, and i can't believe people think he's worse than King, shows how Under-rated Jamie is

I agree that Carragher isn't fat.

But to say he is 'one of the best CB's in the league' is laughable.

Maybe if you mean 'one of the best' meaning 'in the top 20 CB's in the league' then maybe, He's not in the top ten.

I agree that Carragher isn't fat.

But to say he is 'one of the best CB's in the league' is laughable.

Maybe if you mean 'one of the best' meaning 'in the top 20 CB's in the league' then maybe, He's not in the top ten.
Terry, Vidic, Carragher.