Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive. Many factors decide how quickly the team gets fluid with a tactic ( the actuall amount of time spend training it is the biggest decider and if you have part time players....) but the Tactic stats of the coaches are not one of them.

Ok :) I changed the front page, rather want to lead the testers to start an earlier pre-season then.

Mr L I thought I read somewhere that if I'm using smaller type club then changing mc to defend duty was the way forward or am I getting confused here please advise ,I changed it in individual player tactic. Thanks for your time.

I believe both works. Depends on the players you have. If you have a defensive midfielder, u should set it to defend. If it's a more allround player, set it to support.

Ok :) I changed the front page, rather want to lead the testers to start an earlier pre-season then.

I read that you do NOt use a playmaker, yet in the uploaded tactic, the AMC/TQ is set to it by default. Do you mean that you untick the playmaker box and set it to "none" or just leave it as it is ( where the AMC actually IS the playmaker) ?

Excellent thanks very much will start with it bit later when little one goes to bed. Hope my players are up to it .lol

I read that you do NOt use a playmaker, yet in the uploaded tactic, the AMC/TQ is set to it by default. Do you mean that you untick the playmaker box and set it to "none" or just leave it as it is ( where the AMC actually IS the playmaker) ?

That has to be a bug on your end. It is not ticked in my upload. I even re-downloaded it right now to be sure.

I believe both works. Depends on the players you have. If you have a defensive midfielder, u should set it to defend. If it's a more allround player, set it to support.

To give some futher advice on this and remember that this is not specific for this tactic but just some generall rules

If you are a top team and face deep sitting opponents, then the Deeper and more defensive MC ( if chosing one on defend) will see more of the ball when struggling to stretch the opponent. Here, its pehaps better to use both one Support or use one of them as a deeplying Playmaker/support ( and actually use a creative player here)

If on the other hand you play as a team where the opponents are more likely to push up and attack you, then you will be able to get the ball into adnaced positions more eaily, hence the play will not be dictated deep down the field so here, one MC on defend might be great.

Excellent thanks very much will start with it bit later when little one goes to bed. Hope my players are up to it .lol

If you had success with my previous version, you will do even better with this one :)

That has to be a bug on your end. It is not ticked in my upload. I even re-downloaded it right now to be sure.

Not ticked = The more advanced playmaker is actually set to be the playmaker ( in this tactic, the TQ.) To be able NOT to use a playmaker, then it has to be ticked and set to "none"

To give some futher advice on this and remember that this is not specific for this tactic but just some generall rules

If you are a top team and face deep sitting opponents, then the Deeper and more defensive MC ( if chosing one on defend) will see more of the ball when struggling to stretch the opponent. Here, its pehaps better to use both one Support or use one of them as a deeplying Playmaker/support ( and actually use a creative player here)

If on the other hand you play as a team where the opponents are more likely to push up and attack you, then you will be able to get the ball into adnaced positions more eaily, hence the play will not be dictated deep down the field so here, one MC on defend might be great.

In this tactic, it is absolutely not necessary to have a DLP. CM's do a much better job balancing the midfield. The wingers, the trequartista and the advanced forward are all the attacking minded players you need. I also find DLP's in general not working too well in the current game version.

Now, i played 7 Games in German Bundesliga with Chemnitz. Tactic is good. 5 Wins, 1 Draw and 1 Defeat by 14-7 Goals. i try this for the rest of the season.

Not ticked = The more advanced playmaker is actually set to be the playmaker ( in this tactic, the TQ.) To be able NOT to use a playmaker, then it has to be ticked and set to "none"

Ehm, okay. That's just weird. It is working nice as it is, so yes then, apparently the trequartista is functioning as a playmaker. Haven't tried ticking the box and set it to "none". Maybe you can test it and post some results? I guess he will lose his good partnership with the advanced forward if you set it to "none". But I dunno :)

Last edited:
MCs must be like Xavi or like Xabi Alonso/Gerrard? and wingers must have good crossing? or finishing is important?

Never used one of yours mr L been trying hard with rakionenns amc ,tried buying players to suit roles and still no luck maybe my players just. Ain't good enough after all it is Blackpool so funds are minimal and not many top players want to come there ,so it's time for a change not to say that tactic isn't good but it is just not working for me after 2 seasons. Did manage to get fabio from united tho ,thought that was a decent signing.

In this tactic, it is absolutely not necessary to have a DLP. CM's do a much better job balancing the midfield. The wingers, the trequartista and the advanced forward are all the attacking minded players you need. I also find DLP's in general not working too well in the current game version.

The Deepl PLm is not more attacking than a CM on support when playing very Fluid. Have a look at there settings and you will see the the DPL is actually more or less the same, only he sits deeper and does not get forward as often.

Notice that this is just some generalll hints about the choice between using a CM on defend or not, just me providing another option.

Ehm, okay. That's just weird. It is working nice as it is, so yes then, apparently the trequartista is functioning as a playmaker. Haven't tried ticking the box and set it to "none". Maybe you can test it and post some results? I guess he will lose his good partnership with the advanced forward if you set it to "none". But I dunno :)

As your AM/TQ is the most important player in the team - being the focal point - it might explain why some people are struggling if not using a good enough player here.

The Deepl PLm is not more attacking than a CM on support when playing very Fluid. Have a look at there settings and you will see the the DPL is actually more or less the same, only he sits deeper and does not get forward as often.

Notice that this is just some generalll hints about the choice between using a CM on defend or not, just me providing another option.

In logic thinking I know it should work out okay, but in my tactic, it just doesn't work too good :)

Lol volodya I tried signing xavi at Blackpool he just laughed and said no thanks lol in so many words, I've had to be a bit less demanding but still got players that have good stats for positions . Need to start winning to attract the top players but don't want to manage big club straight away I like a good challenge, and Blackpool winning the prem ,that's a challenge lol

As your AM/TQ is the most important player in the team - being the focal point - it might explain why some people are struggling if not using a good enough player here.

Yeah, this really is the most important midfielder position in the tac.

Never used one of yours mr L been trying hard with rakionenns amc ,tried buying players to suit roles and still no luck maybe my players just. Ain't good enough after all it is Blackpool so funds are minimal and not many top players want to come there ,so it's time for a change not to say that tactic isn't good but it is just not working for me after 2 seasons. Did manage to get fabio from united tho ,thought that was a decent signing.

Are you using defensive positioning as match prep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back