Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheBetterHalf, any idea why I score over twice as many goals using defensive positioning match prep throughout a season rather than attacking movement, when playing really strong teams? :)

Haven't tried this tactic yet just saying about previous tactics mate

Lol volodya I tried signing xavi at Blackpool he just laughed and said no thanks lol in so many words, I've had to be a bit less demanding but still got players that have good stats for positions . Need to start winning to attract the top players but don't want to manage big club straight away I like a good challenge, and Blackpool winning the prem ,that's a challenge lol
LIKE Xavi, i play not big club, Sant Andreu 3rd Spanish Division, one time i won Champions Cup in 2023 year. About CMs i mean that i must have only Creative midfilder, or he must be also good in defence?

TheBetterHalf, any idea why I score over twice as many goals using defensive positioning match prep throughout a season rather than attacking movement, when playing really strong teams? :)

I think you where spot on in your analyze earlier. Defensive positioning lets the whole team get a boost in stats important to cut angels, deny space, break up attack etc. I assume that your team is better in breaking up attacks as well as denying the opponent to have possesion in advanced positions.

This effect the following.

- You are less likely to concede, leading to that you are more likely to score the first goal, also leading to that the opponent tries to get back into the game...

..leading to that

- You are more likely to hit the opponent on the counter in their build up ( many players getting forward and are out of their defensive position...

...leading to that,..

- When being 2 or 3 goals up, you get better possesion and are able to score that 4th and 5th goal :D

LIKE Xavi, i play not big club, Sant Andreu 3rd Spanish Division, one time i won Champions Cup in 2023 year. About CMs i mean that i must have only Creative midfilder, or he must be also good in defence?

Just get all-round players for the CM role. Players that are quite good on everything, except long shots, which is not needed for this tac.

Yes mate I have a lot of LIKE players, too it hard when you a lesser team don't you think. If you won champions cup that gives me a little hope

Yes mate I have a lot of LIKE players, too it hard when you a lesser team don't you think. If you won champions cup that gives me a little hope

Just scout your *** off, buy good regens, then wait 5 years, and start winning :)

The only problem I have is I'm playing on pretty old laptop and it just about manages to play small database and only English leagues does this give me disadvantage with scouting and searching players . I have managed to pick up 1 or 2 wonder kids but they not shining just yet .ill have to post my team up bit later tonight and let you have a good laugh..lol remember it is blackpool

Impressive results Mr L that's what I'm aiming for, be interested to see what players you have or even some stats for players I should look out for in your positions for your tactic. Like the wingers with good finishing ,pace etc. I wouldnt have searched for wingers with good finishing lol then again that's why I'm asking you for advice and not the other way round..lol thanks mate

to Wabzo

when my Sant Andreu come to Spanish Primera, i buy 11 young players, most of them from free transfer. After that i play 6 seasons. 14 place, 8th,4th,3rd,3rd,2nd(lose only by goals difference) and win champions cup in this season. All six years i dont buy any players, and always when possible in first team plays my 11 players which i buy 6 years ago. Sry for my English it isnt good.
All players must have good morale, a prise or criticise them every 5 games. After 1 years. i come to favourite person for them. and they react good on each my word.

Impressive results Mr L that's what I'm aiming for, be interested to see what players you have or even some stats for players I should look out for in your positions for your tactic. Like the wingers with good finishing ,pace etc. I wouldnt have searched for wingers with good finishing lol then again that's why I'm asking you for advice and not the other way round..lol thanks mate

I don't have players fitting the roles perfectly, just good players in general..

to Wabzo

when my Sant Andreu come to Spanish Primera, i buy 11 young players, most of them from free transfer. After that i play 6 seasons. 14 place, 8th,4th,3rd,3rd,2nd(lose only by goals difference) and win champions cup in this season. All six years i dont buy any players, and always when possible in first team plays my 11 players which i buy 6 years ago. Sry for my English it isnt good.
All players must have good morale, a prise or criticise them every 5 games. After 1 years. i come to favourite person for them. and they react good on each my word.
First of all your English is very good mate. My problem is that my first year in premier league I wasn't winning hardly at all and nearly all players kept saying they concerned that club was underachieving and board was getting abit anxious ,so I think I just escaped getting the sack really hopefully I will be able to last 6 years like you. Maybe I should have started in lower league than championship but that was big challenge for me , not been playing football manager for long only few years on and off . Well done tho mate looks like you got it sussed.

That's cool mr L at least I don't have to have messi and co ,hopefully I should have players that can perform. I'll post up later to say how it going thanks for advice man

Ha ha English teacher too are you mr L ,lol double negative I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back