Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna go watch a movie with my gf now, will be back later to answer questions :)

Girlfriend..lol. Mine packs her bags every time I boot up fm13 . If only she would see it thru..lol

Testing with Mansfield Town in Blue Squre Prem, Media prediction 7th so fairly decent team in relation to my competition. I only signed a couple of free transfers and i am 5 points clear at the top at the half way point of the season. I had played 16 games with a different tactic then switched to this one for the last 10 games so still not fully fluid yet but i have won 9, drawn 1, scored 35, conceded 13. i can only imagine how many more points i would have if i had started pre season with this.

Great tactic and seems to work in lower leagues too, setting match prep as defensive positioning really helps and the games where i am letting goals in are getting fewer and fewer as my players adjust. cant wait to see what happens when i come up against a top team in the cup

Testing with Mansfield Town in Blue Squre Prem, Media prediction 7th so fairly decent team in relation to my competition. I only signed a couple of free transfers and i am 5 points clear at the top at the half way point of the season. I had played 16 games with a different tactic then switched to this one for the last 10 games so still not fully fluid yet but i have won 9, drawn 1, scored 35, conceded 13. i can only imagine how many more points i would have if i had started pre season with this.

Great tactic and seems to work in lower leagues too, setting match prep as defensive positioning really helps and the games where i am letting goals in are getting fewer and fewer as my players adjust. cant wait to see what happens when i come up against a top team in the cup

Sweet :) Some players in lower leagues were having problems before the defensive positioning adjustment. Haven't seen anyone complaining after it.

Is striker having heading ability a must? Giroud does much better then somebody like Podolski there

this doesnt work for me, Crawley in the championship, basically getting relegated, any advice?

I must say that I'm very impressed. I play a weak team, which promoted from 6 to 3 English league, I started using your tactics after playing a few matches in the new season. At first, the game does not delighted but when the bar is filled with knowledge of tactics results began to be really awesome. I'm unbeaten in 12 games, from which 10 are victory. I have only two questions - First - why you are using the average intensity? does not better to use high to have faster results? And second - if you change something, when you play against a lot better teams?
Sorry for my english but im from pl:)

I must say that I'm very impressed. I play a weak team, which promoted from 6 to 3 English league, I started using your tactics after playing a few matches in the new season. At first, the game does not delighted but when the bar is filled with knowledge of tactics results began to be really awesome. I'm unbeaten in 12 games, from which 10 are victory. I have only two questions - First - why you are using the average intensity? does not better to use high to have faster results? And second - if you change something, when you play against a lot better teams?
Sorry for my english but im from pl:)

At start of season you can do high if you want. But when season starts, the players will get too tired to play well. I don't change anything when playing against better teams. That's included in the defensive positioning match prep.

ok thank you very much :D I'll talk at the end of the season and show results :)

cheers:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back