Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its maybe that green thing in left corner of tactic screen?

Yes it is i found it.
I play 13 games with AS Roma 9W 1D 3L. Very good tactic.

Right, below are 3 screen shots. 2 are of the amended version of this tactic and 1 is an overview of how I finished for season. As you will see, there hasn't been major amendments to it. Just a little change to the formation along with a couple of other things. Also please remember people, I was fighting relegation near December, on the verge of being sacked, then I made the amendments and you can see the results in a the screen shot below...

View attachment 296365View attachment 296366View attachment 296367

(Apologies for the screen shots. Didn't realise that I overlapped on paint when doing them)

Last edited:
Right, below are 3 screen shots. 2 are of the amended version of this tactic and 1 is an overview of how I finished for season. As you will see, there hasn't been major amendments to it. Just a little change to the formation along with a couple of other things. Also please remember people, I was fighting relegation near December, on the verge of being sacked, then I made the amendments and you can see the results in a the screen shot below...

View attachment 296365View attachment 296366View attachment 296367

(Apologies for the screen shots. Didn't realise that I overlapped on paint when doing them)

Tweaking tactics so it fits ur team is important :) No idea why you were fighting relegation with the 4-5-1 formation though :P I won EPL first season playing the same team as you :P

Using the Tactics 4-5-1 and the 4-2-3-1 with my saints team i just won every tournement i was in in the season !!! Beat Bayern 7-1 in the final ! Great tactics thanks Langvatn

I believe 4-2-3-1 works better with 3 AMC rather than 2 wingers so I think chubzy may have a winning tactic there with Liverpool

Whats the reasoning behind not giving opposition instructions? does it make a big difference do you think changing the 2 cm? im leaking alot of goals may change one to DPM

I couldn't understand it either. When I seen your topic I was immediately impressed especially as you tested it with Liverpool. I followed everything to a Tee but it's like the game has a bug or something. The tactic just wasn't working for some strange reason. I'm still made up that I came across your tactic though :)

Whats the reasoning behind not giving opposition instructions? does it make a big difference do you think changing the 2 cm? im leaking alot of goals may change one to DPM

Cause I'm lazy when it comes to playing the actual game :P It's the tactic making that interests me :P

chubzy can you PM me what you changed? because I prefer using 3 AMC rather than 2 wingers

I believe 4-2-3-1 works better with 3 AMC rather than 2 wingers so I think chubzy may have a winning tactic there with Liverpool

Thanks RuggLAD but all credit goes to Mr Langvatn. Without his tactic then I might never have come across the setup I have now. I do recommend though that people try my amended version if getting no joy to the original tactic created by Mr Langvatn.

Cause I'm lazy when it comes to playing the actual game :P It's the tactic making that interests me :P

I have Johan Cruyff as my Assistant Manager and I leave match prep and team talks to him as he is superb at it :)

I cant for the life of me get Jelavic to score, he scored 6 goals all season where as Vellios bagged 17 -.- Any suggestions to what role? He is best as a DLF on his report and I have possibly the most popular guy on FM13 behind him... Wellington Nem

Yes he sorts that out. He constantly gets the best out of team talks too... This is another area I've really struggled in the past with but thats not a problem now :)

Last edited:
Mr Langvatn would it be ok if I place this tactic file in the download tactic section of this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back