Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on yet a new tactic :D This one is definitely NOT "normal" xD Funky formation lol :) I will keep it a secret until release :P But results are so far so good :)

Last edited:
mr Langvath If I play a very weak team and your tactic 4-2-3-1 goldlike version works great to me that how you think - try your new tactics underdog beast or it's better to play on this if it's working?[h=3][/h]

mr Langvath If I play a very weak team and your tactic 4-2-3-1 goldlike version works great to me that how you think - try your new tactics underdog beast or it's better to play on this if it's working?

Play the 4-2-3-1 if it's working for you. It has much more potential when you get better players.

The tactic just stopped working for me!!!! After 6 games with wins, it just stopped, played 6 games after, and lost 4, draw 1 and won 1 against swansea home. Playing with Arsenal!!! Any thoughts????

The tactic just stopped working for me!!!! After 6 games with wins, it just stopped, played 6 games after, and lost 4, draw 1 and won 1 against swansea home. Playing with Arsenal!!! Any thoughts????

Bad luck, unhappy players, bad morale, not praising your players, bad teamtalks etc etc etc

Play the 4-2-3-1 if it's working for you. It has much more potential when you get better players.

ok thanks :) I have a one more question - about marking - in the previous two patches much better worked man marking. Could you tried in this tac instead of zonal marking?

This is so frustrating, the godlike still seems not to be working with Arsenal after half a season. Drawing most games and games that I do win are margin thin

ok thanks :) I have a one more question - about marking - in the previous two patches much better worked man marking. Could you tried in this tac instead of zonal marking?

You can try :) Keep me updated on the results of it :)

Is it just liverpool that these tactics struggle? Finding it hard to get some consistency going.

Doesn't work with Real Madrid either, can't say I'm impressed when you struggle to score with the best players in the world.

Doesn't work with Real Madrid either, can't say I'm impressed when you struggle to score with the best players in the world.

I made it to the Champions League Final using ******* Rosenborg, after beating Bayern Munchen, Chelsea and Tottenham, and it doesn't work with Real Madrid :) That is so weird :P

On my underdog tactic thread, a guy said he tested that one with Real Madrid and crushed everything. Maybe try that one?

Last edited:
After a bumpy first season with unlucky injuries and mixed results with my own tactics, I decided to give this a go with Arsenal. Switched around february to this tactic. Pulled a Chelsea and won the champions league, amazing! Third place in the league which was also a great result, we played very well in the last stretch of the season.

Looking forward to seeing this tactic perform after I get a proper pre-season to fully learn it. Also looking for a striker, don't feel like Giroud is cutting it. Got my eyes on Falcao, though I don't know if I'll be able to afford him. Anyone got some recommendations?

After a bumpy first season with unlucky injuries and mixed results with my own tactics, I decided to give this a go with Arsenal. Switched around february to this tactic. Pulled a Chelsea and won the champions league, amazing! Third place in the league which was also a great result, we played very well in the last stretch of the season.

Looking forward to seeing this tactic perform after I get a proper pre-season to fully learn it. Also looking for a striker, don't feel like Giroud is cutting it. Got my eyes on Falcao, though I don't know if I'll be able to afford him. Anyone got some recommendations?

I have heard Lewandowski (or how it's spelled) is a beast Advanced Forward. If you got the cash :P

Lewandowski is tempting. But I'm so **** when it comes to tutoring. I need a good striker tutor XD

I have heard Lewandowski (or how it's spelled) is a beast Advanced Forward. If you got the cash :P

i signed Lewandowski in my first season with Spurs for £35m £7.5m upfront and the rest over 48 months he played 37 games with 23 goals 12 assists and 6 MoMs. in the 2nd season you can usually get falcao for around £35m as he is unhappy and wants to leave.

Always does'nt work

My team is like Manchester United in P.L and i just win 2 match

We don't play good, we miss many shoots

I don't understand the 56 page of this topic. For me this isn't a good tactic

What version of the tactic are u using. There might be some defects in the latest version because it doesnt work for me at all either.

I try the two tacticts for 13.2.1

I don't try the underdog

It don't work for everyone, i read many page and just 2 or 3 are very fan.

BlueM tactic and Satorox tactic were good. This not, i loose to many time with it

4-2-3-1 Godlike
It doesn't work with Liverpool. lost 0-3 in first europa league playoff to an unknown oppenent.
Lost 5-0 to Man city too in PRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back