Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always does'nt work

My team is like Manchester United in P.L and i just win 2 match

We don't play good, we miss many shoots

I don't understand the 56 page of this topic. For me this isn't a good tactic

I don't get it why it doesn't work for you. In all my games, I am dominating the league when playing a top team. In Ilfandy's tactic test, my 4-5-1 finished the league with 98 points, over 20 points ahead of Man City. You must be doing something else wrong.

4-2-3-1 Godlike
It doesn't work with Liverpool. lost 0-3 in first europa league playoff to an unknown oppenent.
Lost 5-0 to Man city too in PRL.

I am playing Liverpool RIGHT NOW, I have 6-4-0 in the league, and crushed all my europa league opponents..... SAME TACTIC....

But it's not as strong as my 4-5-1 with Liverpool. The 4-2-3-1 needs a bit stronger team to dominate.

Last edited:
Has to be the **** match engine which is still unstable then. Since some are getting fantastic results with it, while others don't...

Has to be the **** match engine which is still unstable then. Since some are getting fantastic results with it, while others don't...

:D

Plug & play tactics will be this way in FM13. As your tactic DOES NOT abuse the Match Engine, you have to combine the approach with being good at man management, squad building, picking the correct players for the match etc. There is simply no exploit to make up for failing in these parts.

Its the same with my tactics, some users get the same results as I do but some fail big time. MOst of the cases, those failing are those that keeps failing with other downloads as well.

My recommendation is to look at these downloadable tactics as inspiration. Before plugging them in, try to see the reassoning behind the approaches as use the analyzing tool after each game to see how and why passe/crosses ect where completed, intercepted etc. This way,you actually know why things work and why things fail

:D

Plug & play tactics will be this way in FM13. As your tactic DOES NOT abuse the Match Engine, you have to combine the approach with being good at man management, squad building, picking the correct players for the match etc. There is simply no exploit to make up for failing in these parts.

Its the same with my tactics, some users get the same results as I do but some fail big time. MOst of the cases, those failing are those that keeps failing with other downloads as well.

My recommendation is to look at these downloadable tactics as inspiration. Before plugging them in, try to see the reassoning behind the approaches as use the analyzing tool after each game to see how and why passe/crosses ect where completed, intercepted etc. This way,you actually know why things work and why things fail

I think many expects the tactic to do everything for them...

I think many expects the tactic to do everything for them...

Indeed. The major reason is that the thread has many "hits" along with some great results posted. Within 2 weeks, you will probably have hade more posts in this thread than I have had in my " Tactic Center thread" that has been here for more than a year. The difference is that mine is a reasoning thread with downloads so I get more views that dont post without having actually read and understood the topic.

Last edited:
Indeed. The major reason is that the thread has many "hits" along with some great results posted. Within 2 weeks, you will probably have hade more posts in this thread than I have had in my " Tactic Center thread" that has been here for more than a year. The difference is that mine is a reasoning thread with downloads so I get more views that dont post without having actually read and understood the topic.

Just wait for Mr Hough to make a tactic that does everything for them :P

I'm just glad my tactics are doing superb in Ilfandy's tactic testing :) That's what matters xD

I know. He is doing some match shout tactic now I think.

Yeah, all for the better I think. I have been using my " Team Tactics" in my thread and it seems like they work just as good as in Fm11, 12. The thing is though, that this ME is much harder to read ( the match flow) as theer are simply too many stand offs on the d-line and too many longshots.

END OFF " Off Topic" / Sorry

Thank you very much mate. Won the league with Cardiff, one of the best tactics I've used. The only reason it isn't working for a few people is because they seem to think that they can plug the tactic in, relax and dominate every match. This isn't FM12 guys!

Thank you very much mate. Won the league with Cardiff, one of the best tactics I've used. The only reason it isn't working for a few people is because they seem to think that they can plug the tactic in, relax and dominate every match. This isn't FM12 guys!

It's because most FM players used Mr Hough's tactics in FM11 and FM12, and won everything relaxing...

Doing good with this Tactic mate, but im just wondering what Team Talks you do? Thanks

Do you sometimes switch to the underdog tactics when facing tougher opponents? Sometimes I feel like I'm getting dominated by tougher teams like City and United away, and I just can't get forward. Wondering if it would be worth it to learn the underdog tactic and use it as backup for those tough away games

Do you sometimes switch to the underdog tactics when facing tougher opponents? Sometimes I feel like I'm getting dominated by teams like City and United away, even though the strategy is very solid defence wise. Wondering if it would be worth it to learn the underdog tactic and use it as backup for those tough away games

I always have the underdog tactic on the side for tough away matches. Works wonders when you are getting dominated on possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back