Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's your assistant? if i use my assistant for my Team Talk it will be ****! hahaha

Guys, if your trequartista and striker play bad (or if one of them plays bad), try the Advanded Playmaker / Poacher combo instead :) Works real nice!

Last edited:
I have now uploaded an updated version of the Underdog tactic! Please test with stronger teams too, as this is insanely strong defensively, and could become a very stable tactic. NB! It's in the testing phase atm. Need testers!

Hi Mr Lang,

you mentioned you have 3 tactics. I know the underdog tactics is for weaker teams, So what tactics is for mid and strong team?? Do you mind provide the link to the updated versions for all 3 tatics??

Hi Mr Lang,

you mentioned you have 3 tactics. I know the underdog tactics is for weaker teams, So what tactics is for mid and strong team?? Do you mind provide the link to the updated versions for all 3 tatics??

All tactics on this front page are updated. I am currently testing the underdog tactic Liverpool. Will post results. For a STRONG team, the 4-2-3-1 godlike (Latest version) is the best one. Remember to try this one with Advanced Playmaker as AMC and Poacher as FC if it doesn't work out with Trequartista/Advanced Forward.

Last edited:
Hi Mr Lang,

Thank you. So 4-5-1 is for mid table team?? I saw the file name for 4-5-1 tactics is named under 13.2. Is there a 13.2.1 version for the 4-5-1??

Regarding your underdog tactics, which combination does the updated version come with?? The Advanced Playmaker as AMC and Poacher as FC or the Trequartista/Advanced Forward?

Hi Mr Lang,

Thank you. So 4-5-1 is for mid table team?? I saw the file name for 4-5-1 tactics is named under 13.2. Is there a 13.2.1 version for the 4-5-1??

Regarding your underdog tactics, which combination does the updated version come with?? The Advanced Playmaker as AMC and Poacher as FC or the Trequartista/Advanced Forward?

The 4-5-1 works on 13.2.1 just as good as on 13.2. It is maybe better for mid-table teams than the 4-2-3-1, but u should try all three tactics really, see what works best.

The updated version of the underdog tactic comes with advanced playmaker and poacher

All tactics on this front page are updated. I am currently testing the underdog tactic Liverpool. Will post results. For a STRONG team, the 4-2-3-1 godlike (Latest version) is the best one. Remember to try this one with Advanced Playmaker as AMC and Poacher as FC if it doesn't work out with Trequartista/Advanced Forward.

Hi,

The only differeence between this 2 is the AM/SC combi? Any other tweaks?

I'm gonna test the 4-2-3-1 myself with Liverpool today, maybe I can figure out what's wrong. But you do need to try more than 3 games to test a tactic. I usually go at least half a season.

Yeah i have played more then 3 games. I'm currently in october and the results still seem to be all over the place. hope to see your liverpool update soon.

Yeah i have played more then 3 games. I'm currently in october and the results still seem to be all over the place. hope to see your liverpool update soon.

I am testing my underdog tactic with liverpool atm, but I keep the 4-2-3-1 poacher version on the side. The 4-2-3-1 poacher version rocks when I'm the favourite to win. Against strong teams the underdog tactic is better. Will tell you how it goes, just finished pre-season.

ok i would love to know how it goes.

It is not possession based AT ALL. Kinda fun playing Liverpool, being dominated on possession, and still win most games :)
I get a lot of Clear Cut Chances with this tactic though :) First match 3-1 over Reading.

yeah i will be around. let me know. i think it could have something to do with the amount of new players also so they still getting used to each other. im still gonna test the 4231 this season just beat west from 5-2 away with it.

yeah i will be around. let me know. i think it could have something to do with the amount of new players also so they still getting used to each other. im still gonna test the 4231 this season just beat west from 5-2 away with it.

I think the underdog tactic may end up as my best tactic by far. And the nice thing is, it will work for all teams then, not only top clubs. But yeah, you will need to wait until next pre-season to be able to start with it 100% fluid. and u need to retrain some players for new positions..

First of all, I am kind of ****** off with some guys being rude to anyone who spends his time trying to help us have his success!!! This guy here has made 3 tactics with many updates and combo roles!!! so for all of you who cry about the underdog or the godlike, move your lazy *** and try to make some adjustments!!! It 's all there for you!!!
Now personally I love the 4-5-1 mate, this afternoon I will post my results with chelsea where from nearly get sucked with the godlike after 10 league games, changed to 4-5-1 and am 20 games unbeaten!!!! It's not only the poacher/ad.playmaker thing, I think the wingers play another style of football, not trying to score from 40 yards but giving a killer pass or trying to cross the ball!!! Also have the underdog on the side so the players get trained to it, cause thinking using it against barca which have been drawn with in ch.league last 16!!! will post when I 'll get back from work today!!!

First of all, I am kind of ****** off with some guys being rude to anyone who spends his time trying to help us have his success!!! This guy here has made 3 tactics with many updates and combo roles!!! so for all of you who cry about the underdog or the godlike, move your lazy *** and try to make some adjustments!!! It 's all there for you!!!
Now personally I love the 4-5-1 mate, this afternoon I will post my results with chelsea where from nearly get sucked with the godlike after 10 league games, changed to 4-5-1 and am 20 games unbeaten!!!! It's not only the poacher/ad.playmaker thing, I think the wingers play another style of football, not trying to score from 40 yards but giving a killer pass or trying to cross the ball!!! Also have the underdog on the side so the players get trained to it, cause thinking using it against barca which have been drawn with in ch.league last 16!!! will post when I 'll get back from work today!!!

Thanks :) I do my best to try to please all, maybe that's my problem :P You have to download the updated version of the underdog tactic. I'm playing Liverpool with it now, and it looks amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back