Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks interesting, going to play through a bit and try and see what your doing that's so effective.

Seems like people have had great results so far.

will do mate, I 'm at work and all I am thinking about is how I will beat barca!!!!!!!!!!!!!

made a few adjustments and got a 10-1 win over rosenborg with gerrard getting a perfect 10 rating with 5 goals and 2 assists.

This looks interesting, going to play through a bit and try and see what your doing that's so effective.

Seems like people have had great results so far.

Try my new Underdog tactic. It is incredibly stable in the back, and works just as good for top teams. I am playing Liverpool first season, and most teams don't even get five shots on me.

Ody, with the new tactic, I have yet to face a team that gets more than 5 shots. Just not conceding at all, while scoring is fine. Will post the results in a couple more matches.

Try my new Underdog tactic. It is incredibly stable in the back, and works just as good for top teams. I am playing Liverpool first season, and most teams don't even get five shots on me.

Yeah, I've always thought considering the effectiveness of Counter Attacks on FM that they're the way to go in the game (and I do find Borussia Dortmund's counter attacking style in RL some of the most exciting football to watch too).

Personally I find slicing through defenses in 5 seconds much more exciting than trying to make the other team chase the ball for half an hour.

Yeah, I've always thought considering the effectiveness of Counter Attacks on FM that they're the way to go in the game (and I do find Borussia Dortmund's counter attacking style in RL some of the most exciting football to watch too).

Personally I find slicing through defenses in 5 seconds much more exciting than trying to make the other team chase the ball for half an hour.

This tactic isn't very fun to watch though :) But it gets you 1-0 and 2-0 wins throughout the season :P The strength of the tactic is definitely the back.

can't wait for the results!!!!!!!! come on mr L don't make us wait more!

Ody, with the new tactic, I have yet to face a team that gets more than 5 shots. Just not conceding at all, while scoring is fine. Will post the results in a couple more matches.

Is that the underdog tactic you speak of? i just get my assistant to take care of OI and havent conceded a goal since beating spurs and man u in the process (this is with the 4231, im determined to get it to work as the style of play is enjoyable).

Is that the underdog tactic you speak of? i just get my assistant to take care of OI and havent conceded a goal since beating spurs and man u in the process (this is with the 4231, im determined to get it to work as the style of play is enjoyable).

Yeah, the 4-2-3-1 is much more fun to watch :)

I see there has been an error in my recent upload of the Underdog Beast tactic. The playmaker box needs to be ticked and set to "none". I re-uploaded the tactic now. Now it is correct.

i have conceded 1 goal and that was because of a jack robinson pass back to an opposition striker. the 4231 seems to have settled well now with the players fitting in. i just get my assistant to take care of the OI and the defence has been solid since only conceding that 1 goal.

Here are the results so far with the Underdog Tactic. Not that many matches yet, so more testing needed before I can approve:)

I still think the 4-5-1 is a better tactic for Liverpool, as I won the EPL the first season with it, and it's much more enjoyable to watch than the underdog tac :P

well i got the 4321 doing amazing things for me currently and i got the other 2 loaded so i can post results if you like. im almost half way through season and I'm sitting 2nd with a game in spare and only 2 points from man city.

well i got the 4321 doing amazing things for me currently and i got the other 2 loaded so i can post results if you like. im almost half way through season and I'm sitting 2nd with a game in spare and only 2 points from man city.

Sweet :) Once the 4-2-3-1 gets going, its unstoppable :D

I've got Cavani up front for my Liverpool side - should I use poacher version or normal advanced forward one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back