Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my tactics are adjustable to what roles your prefer. Just change the CM's into BWM and DLP :) The 4-5-1 and the 4-2-3-1 both have two or more CM's you can change :)

Which is the one with 2 CM's and 1 AM?

if your having trouble conceding goals try getting your assistant to do OI and if your conceding from the break of play put your defence back a notch or 2.

First season with Liverpool and i have beat the big teams. Steven Gerrard even won World Player Of The Year and Wellington Nem got the Golden Boy award.

can i change the both cm to BWM and DLP and set the BWM-defend and DLP - support. Thanks for the answer : )

Hi Guys,

for the 4-2-3-1, which combi do you prefer? The T/AF tactics or or AP/Poacher tactics?

Which combi is the 4-5-1 using?

Hi Guys,

for the 4-2-3-1, which combi do you prefer? The T/AF tactics or or AP/Poacher tactics?

Which combi is the 4-5-1 using?

Both the 4-5-1 and the 4-2-3-1 are adjustable in the AMC and FC position to what players you have.

Personally, with a top notch team, I like the Advanced Playmaker/Complete Forward the best.

For those of you struggling; using attacking movement match preparation is definitely the best option as weaker teams, which would be any team lacking worldclass wingers and trequartista.

Found that Trequartista AMC + Complete Forward Attack is also a really strong combo for the 4-2-3-1 :)

Thank you for this tactic, Managed to finish 2nd with Arsenal in first season only 3 points behind spurs. however i am struggling vs the bigger teams even after upgrading to better players but overall its very good! good work

yes, as I told before works amazingly with chelsea, didn't use the underdog because I needed goals, and the godlike almost got me fired (maybe I 'll try it later again with the proper signings)

Hi, did you use the corner glitch for this tactic? My strikers have been scoring loads from corners and it seems suspicious

Hi, did you use the corner glitch for this tactic? My strikers have been scoring loads from corners and it seems suspicious

Corner glitch? Didn't know there was one.. Haven't touched any set pieces in this tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back