Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really loving the Complete Forward / Trequartista combo! :) Man Utd won the CL last season xD

You have to try the newest version (UPDATED 4TH JAN) if you have a strong team :)

Last edited:
Who is the playmaker AMC?

There is no playmaker in the newest version. In my opinion it works better without one. Playing with a playmaker, you are reliable on him to perform EVERY game. In addition, if the opposition team manages to take him out, your team will suck at creating chances.

There is no playmaker in the newest version. In my opinion it works better without one. Playing with a playmaker, you are reliable on him to perform EVERY game. In addition, if the opposition team manages to take him out, your team will suck at creating chances.

Targetman?

I will give these three tactics a go for my Leeds team (February 2013 first season). Do you think Becchio is good enough for the complete striker role and McCormack for trequartista?

Mr Langvatn i downloaded the updated 4231 and the T is still the playmaker.

Target man supply is set to feet as a default. Its not selected by you. This must be a bug.

Can you post the changes you made to be sure i have the correct tactic (as a backup for the Underdog BEAST (H) ) ??

I will give these three tactics a go for my Leeds team (February 2013 first season). Do you think Becchio is good enough for the complete striker role and McCormack for trequartista?

Dunno man, you have to try :) Post results :)

Target man supply is set to feet as a default. Its not selected by you. This must be a bug.

Can you post the changes you made to be sure i have the correct tactic (as a backup for the Underdog BEAST (H) ) ??

That will happen if you use a Target man, Set the supply to feet and then change his role to something else so don't worry about it.

As long as you don't use a target man (which this tactic doesn't), it won't apply. The playmaker box is checked and set to "none". I just re-checked the uploaded version here. It has to be a bug on your end that it is set to AMC.

So far with my leeds team i lost 1-0 against liverpool in 5th Fa cup round at ****** anfield. Becchio miss a penalty ;-(( Won 2-0 (Ademilson *2) in the league against watford. Screen shots will come after the season.
Can someone please give me some hint about set pieces? Cant score from set pieces...

Are you from norway Mr Langvatn?

So far with my leeds team i lost 1-0 against liverpool in 5th Fa cup round at ****** anfield. Becchio miss a penalty ;-(( Won 2-0 (Ademilson *2) in the league against watford. Screen shots will come after the season.
Can someone please give me some hint about set pieces? Cant score from set pieces...

Are you from norway Mr Langvatn?

Yeah, I'm Norwegian

Never had any success with this tactic and the latest one after game one was a 3-0 loss to Reading after having mediocre results previously...

Am a bit uneasy with the defending positioning you want for match preparation.. for example if i am Man utd & i have a league one team to play @ home, shouldnt i have attacking movement so as to get an attacking mentality? or is it cos your tactic is very attacking so u want the team to have a good defense!?

Am a bit uneasy with the defending positioning you want for match preparation.. for example if i am Man utd & i have a league one team to play @ home, shouldnt i have attacking movement so as to get an attacking mentality? or is it cos your tactic is very attacking so u want the team to have a good defense!?

I use defensive positioning to score more goals.. The team wins back many more balls in good offensive positions, therefore more goals :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back