Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ok.. would try it that way a whole season.. now about the combinations you think leaving them @ CM's is better and playing without a playmaker & a target man too right? also with the AM/ST combination, which has been your best for Man Utd? Advanced playmaker/complete forward or Trequarstita/CF?

oh ok.. would try it that way a whole season.. now about the combinations you think leaving them @ CM's is better and playing without a playmaker & a target man too right? also with the AM/ST combination, which has been your best for Man Utd? Advanced playmaker/complete forward or Trequarstita/CF?

I would almost guarantee that the CF/Trequartista is the best for Man Utd. And with this tactic you won't have any troubles winning the EPL with Man U... As long as you have enough friendly matches in the start of the season to get it 100% fluid in all areas. And CM's work really good in the tac, and don't play with target man or playmaker. Makes you too reliable on two players.

Ok am gonna use that & keep you updated am impressed with all the praise.. i already play a 4-2-3-1 formation with AP/P or sumtyms AP/CF so i'll use T/CF now.. i just started a new season so my team should gel quickly.. wld provide you with results & if it should need any tweaking.. Cheers

Liverpool - by prem game 1 team are still not fluid. If one does win it's by the odd goal. Some big losses to mediocre teams.

In fact the tactic plays like the true Liverpool of Brenda....

You will have terrible results in all games with less than 100% fluid. They are not playing the tactic then.

I would guess you didn't get 7-8 friendly matches before the season. Post the fixtures screen please.

Close to giving up with FM13, winning away from home seems impossible even with a top side using your tactic this happens:

EvertonvArsenal_PitchSplit_zps13bb841d.png

Close to giving up with FM13, winning away from home seems impossible even with a top side using your tactic this happens:

EvertonvArsenal_PitchSplit_zps13bb841d.png

Played a whole season with it? Bad results happen from time to time with any tactic. It's like in real life.

Played friendlies every thurs and sat from game start so thats prob seven games including rd 3 Europa quali...

Lol, then you didnt have "tactics only" on max. Otherwise, you would have had 100%. I know, I play Liverpool in one of my games too.

What 4-1 with a strong Arsenal side against a weaker Everton side? wouldn't happen.

and you can't play with it for a whole season because FM seems to read your tactics after two games of playing with it so you have to rotate through tactics.

Lol, then you didnt have "tactics only" on max. Otherwise, you would have had 100%. I know, I play Liverpool in one of my games too.

I followed your instructions 100%...what I did do is sack most of the staff and replaced with better staff. But gonna do a fresh game now and prove the case...

What 4-1 with a strong Arsenal side against a weaker Everton side? wouldn't happen.

and you can't play with it for a whole season because FM seems to read your tactics after two games of playing with it so you have to rotate through tactics.

I dominate my games with it, except when facing stronger teams. Not changing tactics at all. Just using this one. But bad games happen from time to time, and usually the fault is lying in player morale, happiness, form, team talks, etc.

I followed your instructions 100%...what I did do is sack most of the staff and replaced with better staff. But gonna do a fresh game now and prove the case...

You can't "prove" anything though :P It's all about the manager really. What players you buy, how good you are at man management, etc etc. My tactics are mostly default tactics that generally works, nothing mindblowing about them. If you are a good manager, you can do good with them. It won't do everything for you.
With Liverpool, you need to buy 5+ good players, sell 15+ players, in order to win the EPL first season, like I did.

And to prove that bad games happen from time to time, I am dominating the Champions League with Rosenborg, but I am still sometimes (very rare) drawing, or even losing against insanely much weaker competition in the league.

You can't "prove" anything though :P It's all about the manager really. What players you buy, how good you are at man management, etc etc. My tactics are mostly default tactics that generally works, nothing mindblowing about them. If you are a good manager, you can do good with them. It won't do everything for you.
With Liverpool, you need to buy 5+ good players, sell 15+ players, in order to win the EPL first season, like I did.

Been there done that....I'll show you the other game where I sold all the **** and bought with better...

In the EPL, there are at least 6 teams that are stronger than Liverpool. The 4-5-1 formation is stronger for them if you don't wanna buy the correct players for the 4-2-3-1.

Last edited:
Been there done that....I'll show you the other game where I sold all the **** and bought with better...

There is still a reason why some do good, and some do bad, using same team and same tactic :) I'm sure you can see that :)

But I am not the only person with issues though, so see it both ways...

I know. It's bound to be that way. It just cannot work for everybody, it's impossible. I just upload my tactics since they are working very well for me, and there are a lot of players that have gotten similar results, so I am glad to please them. The ones who doesn't get my tactics working should maybe try other tactics then, until they find a tactic that fits for them :) Sorry I cannot be of more help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back