Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this with your Liverpool save:

Buy the following players (and sell other players to get the funds to get these) :

Wellington Nem 4,1m euro
Royston Drenthe FREE
Jonas Svensson 1-2m
Ruben Yttergård Jenssen 1-2m
Borek Dockal 1m ish
Still enough funds to get more good players, or maybe get talents, like Ole Kristian Selnæs, 1m ish.

And remember to get enough friendly matches to get 100% fluid tactic. Extremely important.

And as you can see, my tactics are doing very well up against some of the greatest tactic creators from last years fm..

People moaning that this tactic doesn't work! It does work and it works very very well. You can't expect the tactic to work with out any effort, you need the right players to fit the roles and formations! You need to have good man management, keep the players morale up, using your team talks effectively, individual training also helps! There is much more that can be done! You don't see Fergy just turning up on a Saturday selecting the team and expecting 3 points!

People moaning that this tactic doesn't work! It does work and it works very very well. You can't expect the tactic to work with out any effort, you need the right players to fit the roles and formations! You need to have good man management, keep the players morale up, using your team talks effectively, individual training also helps! There is much more that can be done! You don't see Fergy just turning up on a Saturday selecting the team and expecting 3 points!

Agreed

gonna test this with a monaco save! wish me luck :D it looks great, ive been trying and failing miserably since the new patch

Champions League Semi Final First Leg xD See what this tactic can do with the right players :) Barcelona 2 shots, rofl :D

Last edited:
cheers, i will add them all to my tactics and update you :)

I'm not moaning. It's criticism of a tactic which I have followed, sold the ****, bought better and it has not been as described...over many clubs big and small AND I am not the only person to have similar issues.

I think your a great tactic creator mate because your tactic works fantastic at home but I seem to struggle away from home, I'm going to test the same tactic throughout the whole season instead of mixing between the three and see if I can secure better results

Just used the 4-2-3-1 tactic 1st game 28 shots 5 goals!!!! So I defo agree it don't work ha ha

I'm not moaning. It's criticism of a tactic which I have followed, sold the ****, bought better and it has not been as described...over many clubs big and small AND I am not the only person to have similar issues.

When using a plug and play tactic in FM, the tactic only does half the job. I will only put it easy as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back