Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That win over Barca was awesome.. even the commentary predicted a win over barca by Rosenborg? god **** it.. u must have made a name for yourself.. hehehe.. in their faces.. but dont u dare do that to my Man utd.. lol:P

That win over Barca was awesome.. even the commentary predicted a win over barca by Rosenborg? god **** it.. u must have made a name for yourself.. hehehe.. in their faces.. but dont u dare do that to my Man utd.. lol:P

If you look at the screenshots on the front page, you will see a 7-1 victory over Man Utd in CL :)
And yes, they had neymar :P

Now, THAT is what I'm talking about :) You won't win the EPL playing Newcastle without being good at man management as well as having a good tactic :) Good job sir!
Indeed, im always talking to my players after games, always! Its very important to have a happy team with high morale and for me its also important to have players who are respecting me, that why i sold Tiote, he was the only one unhappy player in my team, so i sold him for 20 mil :D

Could you post a print of your training window? Or explain better how you do it?

Could you post a print of your training window? Or explain better how you do it?

There is a screen of my training window on the front page of this thread. There is also a description on how to get at least close to 100% fluid tactic before league start.

hahahahahaha... am gonna play till i meet Rosenborg even if its in 3030 dats if they ever get to meet me & i'll make sure i destroy them.. lol.. am finally home loading the game.. Now to do the testing with the spin 4-2-3-1.. wont tweak nufin.. jst leave it dat way & manage my team doh.. lets see if i also get loads of excitement like am reading.. :)

Unbeaten run in 8 games with Leeds after that i haven`t won in 7 games. I will try again in the next season. Feel i need a good trequartista. Fredrik Midtsjø?

Oh noes :) I'm gonna face Man Utd in the CL final now... I already lost one final to them 3-4.. But thats a long time ago now. I have a much stronger team now :)

Unbeaten run in 8 games with Leeds after that i haven`t won in 7 games. I will try again in the next season. Feel i need a good trequartista. Fredrik Midtsjø?

Midtsjø is a great trequartista. Sold him for 12m on my save.

Last edited:
I got a point against Manchester City but I'm frustrated about the way I got the draw. I know it's a point and I should be happy but the match statistics were terrible!

ArsenalvManCity_PitchSplit_zps52fd1d75.png

I know it's Manchester City but I'm Arsenal still a strong Premiership side which at home should be giving them a difficult game. Morale is okay throughout the squad at the moment, defensive positioning is the match preparation and a home bonus surely I should be doing better with this tactic?

Sorry to keep posting but I need answers because I'm losing patience with the tactic.

Not had the best of starts in pure season. What match training do you use in pure season and what do you use when it comes to domestic season, I didn't understand on the first page. Also do u suggest I keep aguero for main striker, who do u suggest plays behind him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back