Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just started a new game with the intention of using these 3 tactics, however when im setting my training my match preparation keeps changing itself to deff set pieces when i go off the training screen. Annoying me rotten as my teams not going to get used to the tactics

Hi Mr Langvatn,

Love the tactic, always a fan of 4-2-3-1. Playing with Notts. Forest not going great in the league but I'm not too concerned because I've only recently achieved full fluidity.

I'm managing to dominate possession and the shot count consistently. One thing I've noticed is that my central midfield players are having more shots per game than my striker (advanced forward). Obviously I would like my attacking midfielders and striker to be getting these chances as they all have good finishing and composure stats. Do you think this is due only recently achieving fluidity or am I doing something wrong?

Hi Mr Langvatn,

Love the tactic, always a fan of 4-2-3-1. Playing with Notts. Forest not going great in the league but I'm not too concerned because I've only recently achieved full fluidity.

I'm managing to dominate possession and the shot count consistently. One thing I've noticed is that my central midfield players are having more shots per game than my striker (advanced forward). Obviously I would like my attacking midfielders and striker to be getting these chances as they all have good finishing and composure stats. Do you think this is due only recently achieving fluidity or am I doing something wrong?

Seems like in the current match engine, even if I turned off long shots on all players, they still do long shots often... Not much to do about that. You could however set them both to defend rather than support. Maybe let one of them be a DLP instead then, so you get the ball forward :P

just started a new game with the intention of using these 3 tactics, however when im setting my training my match preparation keeps changing itself to deff set pieces when i go off the training screen. Annoying me rotten as my teams not going to get used to the tactics

That's weird. Never seen that bug in my games. Assuming you haven't checked your assistant manager to do that. That would explain it :P

Seems like in the current match engine, even if I turned off long shots on all players, they still do long shots often... Not much to do about that. You could however set them both to defend rather than support. Maybe let one of them be a DLP instead then, so you get the ball forward :P

Ok thanks. Just knocked Fulham out of the cup 4-1 away so on the up!

Hi, just wanted to start out with saying thank you for the tactic!
Mind if I ask what you changed about the set pieces in the final version? I'm using the 4-2-3-1 with TQ/AF right now with Farnborough in L1, and it's going alright. I'm not sure if my forwards are good enough for the Complete Forward version of your tac...

Hi, just wanted to start out with saying thank you for the tactic!
Mind if I ask what you changed about the set pieces in the final version? I'm using the 4-2-3-1 with TQ/AF right now with Farnborough in L1, and it's going alright. I'm not sure if my forwards are good enough for the Complete Forward version of your tac...

Ofc you can change the FC role to suit your striker :) No problem :)

Mr Langvatn, what is a good role for my AMC if I wannna play with a target man (Llorente) in the FC role?
And it's better if Llorente plays atacking or supporting the team?
Thanks for the great tactic Btw. (;

Last edited:
Mr Langvatn do you play with the 4-3-2-1 all the way through the whole season yes ? Regards to training and the tactic itself, what training do you use at the start if the game and throughout the season ? Do u advise to get familiarity at 100% before the season and can this be easily achieved ?

Mr Langvatn, what is a good role for my AMC if I wannna play with a target man (Llorente) in the FC role?
And it's better if Llorente plays atacking or supporting the team?
Thanks for the great tactic Btw. (;

No idea how this tactic works with a target man. Probably bad. Use him as a Complete Forward instead :)
Trequartista amc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back