Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yh i have tried your 4-2-3-1 against him, but i lost, but i havent ever tried the 4-5-1, so when i play him next, hopefully that will beat him, and if that don't, im going to download your new formation, and use it when i play against the norwich, the readings, and the qpr teams, but yeah, i have to say it again, your 4-5-1 is just fantastic man, last year i was using raikans, and i was literally in the relegation zone, and losing at home to useless teams, go knocked in the qualifers for europa, just nothing worked, then i used your tactic the next season, and i am currently 1st level on points with my brother, and only lost two games, once against my brother, and once against west brom (the west brom was because i just started using it), i beat man city away 1-0, that is just superb. This is definatley the best tactic of fm 13, if you differ, then you must be insane, crazy, or just a hater, or just a useless manager, so if anyone has any negativity to say about this tactic, then just keep it to yourself. WELL DONE MR LALNGVATN ;)

Try the 4-5-1 against him first :) It is much better against strong teams imo!

The 4-5-1 tactic is the one regarded as the most stable one throughout a season yeah :) If you want a tactic to be 100% sure to beat the low teams, you can try my new 4-4-1-1. Maybe alternate between the 4-5-1 and this. Don't use the 4-4-1-1 in the top matches though :) Centre back: Papadopolous! Beast! GK: Ter Stegen! Centre Mid: Maybe Hamsik?

So would you recommend being trained for 4411 and only implement 451 vs top sides?

Remember guys, all my tactics are quite basic (close to no player settings tampered with), so you can change the roles to better suit the team if you have problems :)

Friends, and set this tactic I have to put "" Automatic selection of the role and position of the "" or simply put, and do nothing else?

Guys! Please try the revitalized version of the 4-5-1. The 4-5-1 has always been the most stable one of my tactics, and it just got better :)

Can I change the striker role? From CF to poacher? Should I make any changes to player instructions and the tactic itself? I think not many teams have really good CF, but there are so many good poachers out there. Thanks, for answer :)

Can I change the striker role? From CF to poacher? Should I make any changes to player instructions and the tactic itself? I think not many teams have really good CF, but there are so many good poachers out there. Thanks, for answer :)

Yeah, you can change to poacher, no problem.

Ok, thx.

Incidentally tried all four tactics at Ajax, but unfortunately the results are not impressive.

All four? You can't have four tactics fully fluid at the same time. Can you post training screen and tactics screen?

hey buddy, im starting a save with PSG and im doing it so its going to be an all french squad, otherwise its to easy with all there money.
france's best players seem to be centre backs and holding mids. so im looking to take advantage of that.
ive narrowed it down to either your 4-5-1 revitalized or 4-2-3-1 spin the wheel.
what would you say is the better out of the 2? cheers

Great result :) Played 9 games in Premier League so far, some of the matches have been close. But actually doing surprisingly well. Using the most def tactic, have not tried some of the others in PL yet.

View attachment 298949

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back