Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey buddy, im starting a save with PSG and im doing it so its going to be an all french squad, otherwise its to easy with all there money.
france's best players seem to be centre backs and holding mids. so im looking to take advantage of that.
ive narrowed it down to either your 4-5-1 revitalized or 4-2-3-1 spin the wheel.
what would you say is the better out of the 2? cheers

I would definitely give the 4-5-1 Revitalized a go :)

Great result :) Played 9 games in Premier League so far, some of the matches have been close. But actually doing surprisingly well. Using the most def tactic, have not tried some of the others in PL yet.

View attachment 298949

Those are incredible results for wolverhamption. win against Chelsea and Arsenal, and draw against City... just wow...

Those are incredible results for wolverhamption. win against Chelsea and Arsenal, and draw against City... just wow...

Without a doubt, that first match against Arsenal. Expected a bigg loss, but actually won my first PL game. Picked up Tim Cahill, Fabio and Simao cheap/free transfer. Wellington Nem and Ademilson is doing great aswell.

Playing with counter attack as primary strategy, probably just luck that I don`t concede more goals.

Just waiting for a down period.. :P

I'm sorry, but it dosent really count as great results in my book, when you're in year 2023. Your team would consist of mostly the best players in the world because of the talents you got there.

If you really want to test a tactic, you should start from scratch every time. Those others dosent count.

I would definitely give the 4-5-1 Revitalized a go :)

okay mate, im trying it atm with my spurs save 3 seasons in, i just beat utd and chelsea both away, they could barely touch the ball. :) what sort of wingers do u use? left footers on the left and right footers on the right? or vice versa?

okay mate, im trying it atm with my spurs save 3 seasons in, i just beat utd and chelsea both away, they could barely touch the ball. :) what sort of wingers do u use? left footers on the left and right footers on the right? or vice versa?

It doesn't seem to matter what foot they use. All play good. But I do like to think that in the tactic, right footers should be on the right side, and lefties should be on the left side.

I'm sorry, but it dosent really count as great results in my book, when you're in year 2023. Your team would consist of mostly the best players in the world because of the talents you got there.

If you really want to test a tactic, you should start from scratch every time. Those others dosent count.

Hehe, just try it. I am always tweaking tactics when I'm playing Champions League. And I do face teams as strong as mine there. Anyways, I know the old 4-5-1 was good, as it has been officialy tested and very much approved, and tested myself with a number of teams first season. Even won the EPL playing Liverpool the first season.

Hehe, just try it. I am always tweaking tactics when I'm playing Champions League. And I do face teams as strong as mine there. Anyways, I know the old 4-5-1 was good, as it has been officialy tested and very much approved, and tested myself with a number of teams first season. Even won the EPL playing Liverpool the first season.

Then I think you should upload SS of that instead. ANYONE can win 90% of their games in 2023, thats always been the weak spot of FM.

It doesn't seem to matter what foot they use. All play good. But I do like to think that in the tactic, right footers should be on the right side, and lefties should be on the left side.

okay, sounds good.
im aiming to have this team for it:

giroud
greizmann - menez
sissoko - cabaye - mvila
evra - sakho - mbiwa - sagna
mandanda

Without a doubt, that first match against Arsenal. Expected a bigg loss, but actually won my first PL game. Picked up Tim Cahill, Fabio and Simao cheap/free transfer. Wellington Nem and Ademilson is doing great aswell.

Playing with counter attack as primary strategy, probably just luck that I don`t concede more goals.

Just waiting for a down period.. :P

Start implementing the 4-5-1 revitalized tactic now, so that if you get a down period, you can change. Also, I would rather use the 4-5-1 Revitalized versus weak/medium teams. Don't use it before it's 100% fluid :)

Then I think you should upload SS of that instead. ANYONE can win 90% of their games in 2023, thats always been the weak spot of FM.

I am too lazy to start a new game every time. My tactics have been proved working in both a-ilfandy's tactic testing project and by hundreds, maybe thousands of players. If you want to see results before downloading, you have to wait 1 day and look at the results other people have posted. That is way more legit anyway, than posting yourself.

Yeah, you can change to poacher, no problem.
Any other tweaks that should be done? Or should I just change the roles and leave instructions as they were? Oh, and I was thinking about changing one CM to DLP. I'm starting a new game with Real Madrid and I want to get the best from each player.

Any other tweaks that should be done? Or should I just change the roles and leave instructions as they were? Oh, and I was thinking about changing one CM to DLP. I'm starting a new game with Real Madrid and I want to get the best from each player.

You can try:) However, you get more out of an extremely good player by using CM instead of DLP imo :)

hi langvatn, the rievitalized version is only for top and medium teams? for weak teams have you make any tactic?

hi langvatn, the rievitalized version is only for top and medium teams? for weak teams have you make any tactic?

The "Underdog Beast" tactic I've made for weaker teams. When I say weaker teams, I mean teams that are underdogs compared to the rest of the league. If you are playing a strong side, but lower league, I suggest you use the 4-5-1 Revitalized tactic.
Doesn't hurt to try both :) Just have one of the tactics on the side, and try it when it's 100% fluid. It's good to have two tactics fluid anyway, cause when you are facing other weak teams, you should be using the 4-5-1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back