Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just realised that the new 4-5-1 isn't ticked offside but it is set to yes? it this correct?

Sorry if you said it and I just missed it,but what strategy should we choose? Like standart,contain,defensive,overload.

I will test the new tactic with my arsenal here. One thing I can see is that this tactic is way more stable than the 4231 and concede less goals. So far is a better tactic for my team.

Meh too bad I can't use the 4-5-1. I really like Maher because he scores a lot of goals and I spent 15m on him! Wouldn't want a tactic without a CAM!

Meh too bad I can't use the 4-5-1. I really like Maher because he scores a lot of goals and I spent 15m on him! Wouldn't want a tactic without a CAM!

You can always retrain him as a winger :) The wingers in the 4-5-1 score a lot of goals.

Sorry if you said it and I just missed it,but what strategy should we choose? Like standart,contain,defensive,overload.

It's set on attacking, as I think that suits the tactic best, but you can go with standard if you don't have a decent team.

I Bought Isco for my CAM role in the 4231 tactic and he is playing as left winger in the 4-5-1 new tactic. Going well so far. But if you don't want to retrain Maher you can still use him as an advanced playmarker.

i play legia warszawa and win with psv, shalke, fc porto, ac milan, ;)

Strikers work very well in winger position in the 4-5-1 Revitalized. If you have some strikers you don't get to use because of the lone striker formation, retrain them so they can also play winger. Although, keep training them in the complete forward role, as I think the stat gain is better than if you go with winger training. All the CM's should be trained as "Central Midfielder".

The tactic just has a lot of chinese "letters which I dunno understand. It was gathered by a-ilfandy from FMkorea. Nobody knows anything about these tactics :P I just know koreans are best at everything, so why not try their tacs :P

Using this as a backup for modern warfare, or the other way around, how can i use defensive training with yours and attacking with the other one, at the same time?

I started the season using the 4231 tactic, all fluid, but I was conceding too much goals and winning the games based more on luck then any other thing. (shooting 8 times x 18 from everton as exemple). Then I switched to the 451 in the West Ham game (90%fluid) and conceded 0 goals so far, with domination victories. I have a very strong team at moment but this fm still gives headaches even with the bests teams. I will keep posting my records.

View attachment 298972

I think the 4-5-1 Revitalized, but since it's new, and haven't been tested enough yet, I can't say for sure :) But so far, it looks incredible.

In one sentence, can you describe each of your tactics? I can't test all, and i would like to have one tactic for away games, against top teams. I'm United btw

I started the season using the 4231 tactic, all fluid, but I was conceding too much goals and winning the games based more on luck then any other thing. (shooting 8 times x 18 from everton as exemple). Then I switched to the 451 in the West Ham game (90%fluid) and conceded 0 goals so far, with domination victories. I have a very strong team at moment but this fm still gives headaches even with the bests teams. I will keep posting my records.

View attachment 298972

Which of the 4-5-1 are you using?

Using this as a backup for modern warfare, or the other way around, how can i use defensive training with yours and attacking with the other one, at the same time?

A 4-5-1 is bound to be better defending than a 4-4-2 :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back