Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 4-5-1 is bound to be better defending than a 4-4-2 :P

You have 42974 tactics using the 4-5-1 and more 23898139 updates of this tactics, so which should fit a top team, using a 4-4-2, like mine? Im starting to break the City, Chelsea, Arsenal games, because the AI still does not know how to buy players, and i'm buying all the good regens :P.

Or, which one of this tactics, use things from the other 4-4-2? Maybe my team will get more from it, dunno

It's a good sign that Arsenal managers find the 4-5-1 Revitalized working, as none of my other tactics seemed to be working for them :)

You have 42974 tactics using the 4-5-1 and more 23898139 updates of this tactics, so which should fit a top team, using a 4-4-2, like mine? Im starting to break the City, Chelsea, Arsenal games, because the AI still does not know how to buy players, and i'm buying all the good regens :P.

Or, which one of this tactics, use things from the other 4-4-2? Maybe my team will get more from it, dunno

The 4-5-1 Revitalized

It's a good sign that Arsenal managers find the 4-5-1 Revitalized working, as none of my other tactics seemed to be working for them :)

Could it be that this tactic emulates better the offensive, quick game that they play in the game? That high pressure is very hard to break!

It's working now in my third season. My first season was bad using all the tactics I found (7th place in the premmier league). Someone needs to test with the original arsenal team. But I can garantee that the new tactic is working better then the 4231 in my team at the moment.

Yeah, I believe so.

Going to start my 3rd season, warfare will be main, but i will use this as a backup, because if it gives possession as i read it before and good chances, it fits my squad.

I still have a problem with training, that i think collides with the training of the other tactic. Or not?

Going to start my 3rd season, warfare will be main, but i will use this as a backup, because if it gives possession as i read it before and good chances, it fits my squad.

I still have a problem with training, that i think collides with the training of the other tactic. Or not?

I use the wingers in a different position, so you will need to have players who can play AMR and AML , yeah

Champions League Final....

I was using the 4-5-1 Revitalized, and I was the underdog... Winning 5-0 over City...

Look at their shots on goal xD

Last edited:
I started the season using the 4231 tactic, all fluid, but I was conceding too much goals and winning the games based more on luck then any other thing. (shooting 8 times x 18 from everton as exemple). Then I switched to the 451 in the West Ham game (90%fluid) and conceded 0 goals so far, with domination victories. I have a very strong team at moment but this fm still gives headaches even with the bests teams. I will keep posting my records.

View attachment 298972

hey bowserox! so this tactic works for you with arsenal? i´m telling you, i tried dozens of tactics for this team, and none of them really worked out! which players have you signed? also, do you have any specific tips? thanks a lot! and special thanks to mr langvatn for creating this tactic! xD

hey bowserox! so this tactic works for you with arsenal? i´m telling you, i tried dozens of tactics for this team, and none of them really worked out! which players have you signed? also, do you have any specific tips? thanks a lot! and special thanks to mr langvatn for creating this tactic! xD

Try the new one 4-5-1 revitalized tactic and see if it works. I played the first season with the awesome AMC by raikan007 and the 4-2-3-1 spin the weel by Mr langvatn. Finished in 7th in the premmier league and won the english cup.

First season just signed two players: fellaini (because arsenal has no good DM), and wellington nem ( because he is cheap and a good player). My mistake was not buying a good DL because gibbs and andré santos are terrible and I suffured playing with them in this season. A good alternative for this role is davide santon from newcastle, who I bought in the second season.

The real problem is that when you sign a player it takes some time to adjust in your team. Fellaini started to play well just in the middle/late season and that's the problem with arsenal, they need reinforcement in some positions but when you sign the players, they don't play as well as you expect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back