Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My right winger otavio is sort of 'wasted' as an out and out winger. He still scores a lot of goals with the 4-2-3-1 tactic in a winger role. Do you think that he will be even more effective if I switch him to an inside forward role or should I set him to cut inside more often?

Btw his stats even though he's still growing look like the ones of a striker. Only thing different is that he's also got great stats for a winger!

My right winger otavio is sort of 'wasted' as an out and out winger. He still scores a lot of goals with the 4-2-3-1 tactic in a winger role. Do you think that he will be even more effective if I switch him to an inside forward role or should I set him to cut inside more often?

Btw his stats even though he's still growing look like the ones of a striker. Only thing different is that he's also got great stats for a winger!

Keep him on winger support. The wingers in this role tend to cut inside, and actually play a better inside forward than one in the inside forward role!

How it work with target man and trequatista? I have Andy Caroll in attack and Pastore and Taarabt at AMC.

Thanks. Btw i play QPR with this tactic and finished first season at 6 position. Currently playing second season and after 22 games i'm at 5 position 7 point behind first placed. Passed a group at europa league in 1 place with Milan, Besiktas and Aalborg.
Great tactic. Probably the best.

Thanks. Btw i play QPR with this tactic and finished first season at 6 position. Currently playing second season and after 22 games i'm at 5 position 7 point behind first placed. Passed a group at europa league in 1 place with Milan, Besiktas and Aalborg.
Great tactic. Probably the best.

Which tactic was it?

Yes. Bobby Zamora score first season 20 goals in 24 matches and Mario Bolatti is the one of the best midlefield player in this tactic.

This is a carbon copy of Modern Warfare from PI's to TI's, only difference being a lone striker? Am on about 4-5-1 tactic.

Last edited:
This is a carbon copy of Modern Warfare from PI's to TI's, only difference being a lone striker?

I have stated on my front page that I'm not taking full credit for that version of the tactic, cause I got a couple ideas from the modern warfare tactic. And no, it's far away from a copy of it. Take a look at the player settings. The width, tempo and passing set to minimum (it was short before too) is from that tactic. Everything else is from the last version of my tactic, + changes I made to it. I have included the creator's name of the modern warfare tactic on my front page, and spoken to the guy uploading to this forum, and he was okay with it. I see you even posted on his thread, so you must have seen his comment on it. I am not doing this to "get credit". I am doing this for you guys to achieve greater success.

And, if you take a look at my previous version of this tactic, which was out way before the modern warfare tactic, you could say that he copied mine. I am not saying that he did, but I believe I was the first one out with this style of play in uploaded tactics on FM13.

In addition, the way the two tactics are working is totally different. Wingers in my tactic act as inside forwards, scoring a huge amount of goals, the midfield is much more balanced, the team concedes less, controlling games more, and the lone striker scores more goals than the two in the 4-4-2 together.

Last edited:
I have stated on my front page that I'm not taking full credit for that version of the tactic, cause I got a couple ideas from the modern warfare tactic. And no, it's far away from a copy of it. Take a look at the player settings. The width, tempo and passing set to minimum (it was short before too) is from that tactic. Everything else is from the last version of my tactic, + changes I made to it. I have included the creator's name of the modern warfare tactic on my front page, and spoken to the guy uploading to this forum, and he was okay with it. I see you even posted on his thread, so you must have seen his comment on it. I am not doing this to "get credit". I am doing this for you guys to achieve greater success.

And, if you take a look at my previous version of this tactic, which was out way before the modern warfare tactic, you could say that he copied mine. I am not saying that he did, but I believe I was the first one out with this style of play in uploaded tactics on FM13.

In addition, the way the two tactics are working is totally different. Wingers in my tactic act as inside forwards, scoring a huge amount of goals, the midfield is much more balanced, the team concedes less, controlling games more, and the lone striker scores more goals than the two in the 4-4-2 together.

Yeh I wasn't having a dig, just looked familiar in every aspect, I'll give it a quick run through on FMC with Swansea whilst I go gym.

Yeh I wasn't having a dig, just looked familiar in every aspect, I'll give it a quick run through on FMC with Swansea whilst I go gym.

Ok :) It seems incredible so far. Don't think you will be disappointed :) But like I said, I don't wanna take full credit for it, as I got the ideas on how to improve it from the modern warfare tactic.

Am just curious too, how do the wingers act more as IF's when there wing play is set as normal, shouldn't it be set as cut inside?

Am just curious too, how do the wingers act more as IF's when there wing play is set as normal, shouldn't it be set as cut inside?

I know, it seems weird, but they do. Maybe a bug. But when I set them to IF, or to cut inside, they score a lot less, and generally just play worse. It only works with wingers on support, not on attack. Setting them to attack makes them play as normal wingers.

Have you tried giving the 3 midfielders "move into channels" this could help maintain possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back