Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you guys should install 2 copies of the 4-5-1 Revitalized, and put one of them on standard match strategy, so you can use that when you are not favoured to win. If you just change this in a match, they will be unfamiliar with the match strategy..

Its still a completely inaccurate way to effectively test a tactic in my opinion

Just played legit with Swansea lost 5-0 to Manu at old trafford, lost 3-0 away to Spurs, Beat Southampton 5-3 away

Last edited:
Just played legit with Swansea lost 5-0 to Manu at old trafford, lost 3-0 away to Spurs, Beat Southampton 5-3 away

Works for me, the fact this thread has 106 pages and 95% of those using it having great success suggests you probably aren't using it right or with the wrong players.

still flying. only 3 goals conceded in 10 games, 1 was a own goal deflection, and 2 of those came in a 2-1 loss the first game with a diff tactic!

I accept the taste of humble pie.

7F8BFF9B6589DD6383D3BCE0D403C87B83FD04E1

2 points off second and 12 points off 1st (United)

Mr Langvatn first of all i would like to thank you for all the effort you put on making this tactics.

I have a question.. If i choose a weak/normal team such as sunderland, should i have 2 tactics of 4-5-1 revitalized with standard. Match strategy and attacking match strategy? Or maybe have the 4-5-1 revitalized and the underdog beast..? What would u recommend?

and if i choose a big team, like Arsenal, Chelsea, etc, which one of your tactics should i use? Should i use 2 or 3? Thank you very much and sorry for my english

Really wanna try this tactic. Which version do people have the most success with? :)

I've played several seasons with 4-2-3-1 with good success. However, results were somewhat inconsistent. I could win 5-0 and have superb team morale one day, only to go and lose the next game 0-4. You score many goals, but also concede a lot is what i found. Strikers also had trouble scoring goals.

I just switched to the 4-5-1 Revitalized and the results are amazing. I don't concede as many goals as I use to, and the strikers started scoring again.
I'm 1st in the league, but 3rd in my CL group. Hey, cant have it all I guess. Thanks for the great tactic! :)

Haven't tested the new 4-5-1 in my current game as Man Utd. I'm using the 4-2-3-1 tactic for some reasons such as: it's my favorite formation, I love playing with a trequartista and it's extremely balanced. Very pleased with the quality of football my team is playing now even if only in 6th.

When I took over I decided to insist on fitness in preseason and planned to reach 100% fluidity by the time I enter the second half of the season as the most important matches are in this period and didn't want to risk a setback. I was fully aware that by doing this I might loose some matches that I was expected to be winning.

Anyway, I gathered enough points to be in a strong position to challenge for the title (even if I'm currently on 6th, the gap is not very big), made it to the League Cup final where I will play against Stoke (trashed Liverpool 8-2 on agg in semis) and expect PSG in the first knock out round in CL. Will post screenshots when I get home :) The tactic became 100% fluid at the end of December and since then I played around 12 matches which resulted in 10 wins and 2 draws. From the way the team is playing now I expect a quadruple this year :D However, I checked the fixtures and the season's final fixtures are insane: away to Spurs and Chelsea and home against Newcastle and City. By adding a potential CL final and a FA Cup final I could say that May is a "decider" :)

Last edited:
Mr Langvatn first of all i would like to thank you for all the effort you put on making this tactics.

I have a question.. If i choose a weak/normal team such as sunderland, should i have 2 tactics of 4-5-1 revitalized with standard. Match strategy and attacking match strategy? Or maybe have the 4-5-1 revitalized and the underdog beast..? What would u recommend?

and if i choose a big team, like Arsenal, Chelsea, etc, which one of your tactics should i use? Should i use 2 or 3? Thank you very much and sorry for my english

I would install all three, and check what works best for your team against different opposition.

What should i do when i lead a game, change to standard or..??

Nope, because if you are dominating the game, you are most likely doing so because of the attacking match strategy. If you are constantly attacking, the opposition will have few chances to score. If you change to standard, the game could change, and make room for them to start attacking you.

On your revitalized tactic ive moved the middle cm to just behind the striker to play trequartista, cleverley and rooney combo have been a revelation for my Utd team, credit to you for the tactic :)

On your revitalized tactic ive moved the middle cm to just behind the striker to play trequartista, cleverley and rooney combo have been a revelation for my Utd team, credit to you for the tactic :)

Yeah, that should work out good for stronger teams :)

The old 4-5-1 and the old 4-2-3-1 are very similar too. Maybe I should just upload a 4-2-3-1 version of the revitalized as well. Do the same changes to that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back